Saturday, June 4, 2022

Flash Fiction Friday Cross-Post

Does anyone need this reminder? I figure if you care to read my fiction, you're probably already subscribed to the sister-blog, and this feels like a cheating post to me. Like I said, I'm open to suggestions on how to improve these little reminders, but I'm beginning to think that the only way to improve them is to eliminate them.

Head over to the sister-blog for my submission this week, head to Max's blog for the others.

Everyone gone?






 

Anyone still here?






 

Go on. Head over there.







 

Nothing to see here.



































Okay, you're stubborn, I'll give you that.



































And now, the moment you've all probably been waiting for.

I can't do this every week. But this week I felt like it. And there haven't been many stories recently, so I owe you I guess.

4 comments:

Max said...

Yes, I'm stubborn. ;-)
And I consider myself paid in full!

Anonymous said...

Worth the wait....

Anonymous said...

definitely worth the wait.

Advizor54 said...

You don't "owe" us anything, that is why every pic is a gift, and every word, and honor.

#amazingass
#WOW
#canyouhandmethetissuebox