Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Mercy Fuck

An anonymous reader asked me, "Have you ever given a mercy fuck?"

Well, I've described a few here. But it got me thinking. 

I used to give mercy blowjobs a lot. Once I was okay to do that (because I'd had my first time) I would frequently blow guys to get them out of my hair. Like, suppose I went out with a guy and he was clearly angling for some pussy but I just wasn't that into him? Yeah, I might offer up a bit of head to let him down easy.

I'm not saying I blew every guy I dated. At all. But if he was reasonably nice and I just wasn't feeling it, I could get him off with my mouth with no problem.

I did give a mercy blowie to a friend of a friend which then turned into a mercy fuck that wasn't really mercy. He and I had had a decent time, she was clearly stringing him along and he was pining for her, but she was dating a much more macho guy. Me, I don't get that. This less macho guy would have been better for her. But young people, you know.

Anyway, we had all been hanging out, he had been mooning over her, she had ditched both of us, and he had been a gentleman and offered to drive me home, which I appreciated. And he was painfully hard in his jeans, judging by the way he was walking. So I offered my standard blowjob, no strings attached. It was pretty obvious he wasn't interested in me, but I figured I could help a brother out.

He accepted, which surprised me a little, but again, young people. When you're offered a free blowjob by a girl, I guess you don't look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak. But he stayed hard after a fair amount of ministration on my part, and he was warming up to me, so I guess I wanted to see if he could stay hard inside me. I was half expecting him to press in and go off, given how hard up he must have been, but after we established that the road to home plate was open and he was being waved there by my third base coach, he let me ride him in the back seat of his car for a respectable period. It didn't escape my notice that he wanted to do reverse cowgirl and was probably fantasizing about his actual love. I didn't care. He was hard and he used it well.

I don't remember the upshot of the evening except that we became good friends and never fucked again. I think he mooned over my girlfriend for the rest of high school, then he went off to college and we lost touch.

But that wasn't really mercy.

Let's see. I once was wingman for a girl I sort of knew who had the hots for this guy, and he brought along a plus one too, so it was a foursome, and when the two primaries hit it off, the respective wingmen were mostly left to our own devices. My opposite number was not my type at all. But this was back in the days when my type was more broadly defined, shall we say, and I felt sorry for him, so when the primaries went off together to her place or his, who knows, I invited the wingman back to my dorm with me.

I was thinking I'd just get off giving him a blowjob, but he pulled out condoms like a magician, and frankly I had nothing else to do that evening. So I got naked and let him grope me a while, then let him fuck me in an extremely unenjoyable manner, got a load on my tits for my trouble, then sent him packing. That was definitely mercy.

But the one I remembered when asked the question was this older guy at a bar who bought me a drink. Now, I'm not against older guys, but he wasn't particularly appealing. Until he said something along the lines of, "I know I don't have a chance in Hell with you, but I'm buying you a drink for the privilege of pretending for a minute." Something like that. Which is a decent pickup line, honestly, and maybe he was just a really good actor, but he seemed really sincere, and so I let him chat me up a little.

And he seemed nice once we got to know each other, and it wasn't like I was beating guys off with a stick that night, so I let him take me home. Older bachelor pads are a bit pathetic but I ignored it. I don't remember the act itself except that he was decent with his cock and pretty good with his hands. He was a perfect gentleman the whole time too. We lay in bed and chatted after the first time, about his ex wife, oddly enough, but not in a bad way. I think he was still shocked he'd landed me. I told him I didn't see why, which was more kind than true but was self-deprecating in the way I tend to be. Then after a bit he was ready and we fucked again. I know I came.

So sometimes mercy is rewarded, I guess. Or, if you're a guy, be a gentleman and shoot your shot and maybe it'll work out better than you expect? I don't know. I suck at morals.

No comments: