Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Blogger Age Restriction Thing

So I learned from a reader the other day that Blogger not only puts a content interstitial on my blog, which I'm okay with and in fact support, but now is making you log in to view my blog, which I'm not okay with. I tried turning the age interstitial off and Blogger flagged my blog as adult and put it back on. So yeah. If anyone knows any way of getting around the log in requirement, please let me know.

And please don't tell me to move my blog somewhere else. WordPress.com is just as bad, and I can't afford nor do I want the liability of hosting my own domain for this blog. If I move I'll have to move years of content and I'm just a little ol' smut writer so I'll probably just close up shop.

2 comments:

sexy_notes said...

I think the "age restriction thing"/"signing on thing" has been in effect for a while. Personally, I don't mind signing in because your blog is worth reading.
I'll try to find a workaround and let you know.

sexy_notes said...

Oh... now I see what you're talking about.... that "sign in" thing is annoying.
I'm still looking into it. :-)