Thursday, March 23, 2023

All the Fun

Daddy came over the other day and whisked me off to his car. I wish he could just come in and fuck us all properly, but he said he was just there for me. For Zoe's benefit we invented some sort of business which needed to be transacted, Sveta gave me a knowing look that looked a bit jealous, and then off to the car we went.

"I'm getting too old for car sex," Dad said as we drove. "But I can't spare the time to take you back home."

"I'll ride," I said eagerly.

We found a deserted spot free from any lookers-on, and then I gave him a 5-star blowjob. Worked the head, the shaft, got it down my throat, bumped my cheek against the steering wheel, the whole bit. It's been a while since I gave head in the front seat of a car. Well, since I gave head to a penis.

"I'm not gonna be satisfied with just your mouth, girly," he chuckled after a while.

"Me neither," I said. He tucked himself back into his pants, I readjusted my top a little, and then we got into the back seat. A car drove by close enough that we worried for a minute, but it was twilight at that point and they kept moving, so either they didn't see or they didn't care. I confess, a small part of me was thrilled by the illicitness of it all, and an even smaller part wished they'd stopped and asked to join.

Because I hadn't been forewarned, I was wearing sensible clothes, so I had to pull my pants and panties down, but when I settled my butt back onto his erection, I felt complete. I still haven't gotten tired of the feeling of my Dad spreading me with his monster cock. I remember the first time feeling the same way. I hope it always does.

We fucked side-saddle for a while, slowly, me rocking my ass a little to thrust him deeper into me. Then he said, "Fuck it, let's find a more comfortable position. I'm never going to get off this way."

We decamped to the great outdoors, fully dark this time, and he fetched me up against the hood of his car, trapped my legs with my pants and panties, and fucked me hard from behind. Masterfully, I might add. Yes, I'm biased, but I wish people who would enjoy it could experience my Dad. He doesn't get out enough anymore.

We had been chatting while we fucked side-saddle but that was all forgotten in the rush to go harder, until finally after I cam multiple times he unloaded a huge load into me. Like a good girl I knelt and cleaned his cock off, then he put himself together, I did the same, and we drove back to my house. He dropped me off. "I don't want to give Sveta any ideas," he said with a grin.

Zoe didn't remark on my need to have Sveta eat me out, immediately. She accepted, "I saw a cute girl and obviously I couldn't do anything about it until now," as an excuse. At least, I hope she did. Sveta enjoyed licking the cream out of me, and I enjoyed cumming yet again before Sveta gave me a look which said, "You've been having all the fun," and went over to Zoe, who was reading on the couch nearby. Sveta spread Zoe's legs, pulled aside the underwear, and started licking Zoe's pussy while I enjoyed the afterglow.

The two of them made love for a long time, swapping back and forth, and I didn't join in. After all, I had been having all the fun.

No comments: