Saturday, November 14, 2009

Compare and Contrast

Video 1 - Video 2

What do you think? Same girl? If not, which girl is hotter? If so, don't you wish it wasn't the same girl so you could see both of them go down on each other at a future date?

I don't know, I can't tell. But I do know that, if they're twins, I want to see them eat each other out, then get fucked by two big cocks, preferably two big twin cocks. And I'd like to believe that the foursome thus created would all be related. I enjoy twincest, makes me wish I had a twin, or even that there was a twin in the family.

So there's a two-fer for you. Plus a side digression on twincest. For filler, decent I think.

2 comments:

Passion said...

Hmm, I cant tell either, but both are hot and I'd eat them both... I dont have a twin, or even a sister but from one skinny red head to another I think you look a lot like me. Howz that for coincidence.
Pash

SheenV said...

Girl 2.