Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Stolen Questions

Once again, theft from Kara and Jess, who thieved it from someone else prior. Part II of a previous post.

  1. What color is your watch? I have a pocket watch that I always forget. It's metal. Anything else would have long since been destroyed.
  2. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? That stupid Nicole Kidman/Hugh Jackman movie. I didn't see it, but still, the marketing campaign must have really worked on me.
  3. Would you strip for money? Depends. I'd be in a play where the part called for me to strip, and I'd do that for money. Hell, I've taken money for taking off my clothes in the past, just never in the context of a strip club. That doesn't really strike me as my scene.
  4. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I usually go in because drive thrus are a pain in the ass. Plus I don't eat fast food generally unless I'm driving and then I usually want to stop and get out of the car for a few minutes. Plus I don't like to eat while I'm driving.
  5. What is your favorite number? 5.
  6. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Sveta. I don't talk on the phone a lot.
  7. Any plans today? Well, some packing needs to be done. I'm a guerrilla traveler, always travel very light, but even I need to pack some things.
  8. In how many states have you lived? 5? I think. I had to add one because I remembered. Geez, no, another one. I'll probably figure out I've lived in all 50 states at this rate. No, that's not true. But seriously, I was thinking 3. How wrong I was.
  9. Biggest annoyance right now? Job market.
  10. Last song listened to? Live - Pillar of Davidson. It was on shuffle, what can I say.
  11. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I start with Z, then my typing training takes over and I continue across the bottom row of keys. I can touch-type, but it's taken a definite toll on my ability to say the alphabet right. I spent years memorizing that shit.
  12. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I don't trust anyone, and I mean anyone, to clean my stuff. Consequently, I live a cluttered life. Not dirty, just cluttered. I'm not saying maids steal things at all; I don't want people putting my belongings back in places other than where I want to find them. I've lost books that way, only to discover them years later in plain sight, just shelved differently than I would have. Not that I don't lose things all by myself.
  13. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Meh, shoes are shoes. I used to have a pair of sandals I absolutely loved, so comfortable, but they eventually disintegrated into random molecules, and I haven't found their like since.
  14. Are you jealous of anyone? Of course. I'm no saint. I'm not incredibly jealous, but I think there are many things others have that I wish I did. It's motivational.
  15. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably. I don't dwell on it or try to make it happen.
  16. Do you love anyone? It'd be a sad lookout for me if I didn't.
  17. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, but I have friends of wildly varying ages. I have friends with grandchildren.
  18. What do you usually do during the day? I'd love to be able to say, "Work." But recently, that would be a lie. Hopefully it will change soon though.
  19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I try hard not to hate people. Usually if I know someone, I don't hate them, even if I really dislike them. I'm too empathetic.
  20. Do you use the word hello daily? I usually say that on the phone, but most other greetings I say something else.
  21. What color is your car? Blue and dirty.
  22. What size wedding ring do you wear? If you're asking what size ring I wear on my ring finger, I have no idea because I don't buy rings. If you're asking what size my wedding ring is, that's an odd question and I can't answer it until someone marries me.
  23. Are you thinking about someone right now? Aren't I always?
  24. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Out of left field, but yes, several times. I like it; low-key and fun. Haven't been in a while because I can't get anyone to go with me and I don't have the money.
  25. How did you get your worst scar? I don't scar badly, but I was accidentally stabbed as a child (it wasn't much of anything), and for whatever reason that one is the most noticeable. And by that I mean that you can notice it if you stare at it closely and you'll assume it's a scar and not a trick of the light. All my other scars, I have to point out and explain. And I have them, lord knows, but they're stealth scars.

1 comment:

K & J said...

Love the answers!!! Kara XOXO