Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sveta and Oola's Crazy Fun-Time Sex Theatre

Co-Starring Mom and Dad.

Okay, one last big push and we'll get this baby delivered, and then I can start preparing for Thanksgiving, because you bet your ass there's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight then.

Sveta and I came back to the hotel after she'd finished what she could. We came into the room and Mom and Dad were watching cable and fucking. "Just warming up," laughed Dad. Sveta turned beet red, which was really funny because it wasn't like she and Dad hadn't done it a bunch of times in the same room as Mom. I guess she's still getting used to everything.

We sat down and started taking off clothes, Sveta shy as all get out. She'd never seen the parents at it before, and when they started talking to us, she wouldn't turn to face them and was just cute as a shy little girl can be. Mom finally told Dad that obviously it was making Sveta uncomfortable, and anyway he was there for her, not Mom. My mother is nothing if not charitable.

Mom came over and talked to Sveta, said she didn't have to be worried about being nervous, that it was a big thing, all that. Dad was apologizing, said he didn't realize it would be a big deal. Really we were all comforting Sveta. She wasn't hysterical or anything, but she was all shy and blushing and nervous again, maybe even more than her first time. I think it was just that she's starting to feel like my parents are kind of her parents, and hey, for most people, walking in on their parents fucking is embarrassing.

But we worked out the kinks, at least some of them, and pretty soon Sveta was laughing at Dad's jokes again, and Mom gave her a kiss on the forehead and said she could do whatever she wanted, watch TV, go to sleep, we'd even take her back to her room. I'm probably making it seem more serious than it actually was; it was kind of funny for everyone, especially Sveta once she got over the initial embarrassment. She said she wanted to stick around, maybe get one last helping of cock before we had to leave the next day. I don't blame her; sex with my Dad puts most other guys to shame.

Dad was happy to oblige, and Mom and I moved to the other bed for a while and watched them (well, I watched more of them, Mom read mostly). Dad wanted to make her cum on his tongue, and no one gave a shit about wet spots, so she lay back and let him lick and suck her pussy until she gushed on his face. "You're like a fire hydrant, girl," he said with a grin as he licked her clean afterwards. "Only way sexier."

She wanted to ride, so he lay back and let her straddle him, and watching her tight little pelvis sink down and impale herself on his thick, juicy cock was entirely too much for me. I went over and gave her a kiss, then reached down and started playing with her asshole, which made her giggle and squirm. One hand on her ass, one on her breast, my lips locked with hers, and Dad's hand on my ass, reaching around and stroking my pussy; yeah, the only thing that was missing was a few more people.

I came first, no surprise there, then Sveta came on Dad, which shockingly made him cum in the condom. He pulled it off, I let Sveta clean up, then he said it was past his bedtime. Mom was already falling asleep on the other bed. They went over, turned off their light, and fell asleep.

Sveta looked set to do the same, but we cuddled some, which led to stroking, which led to spooning together, my hand on her pussy, fingers pressing in and out of her, under the covers. She was making a little noise, but not much, and we just writhed together until she gasped and I felt the wetness spread all over my hand. We were going to be damp come morning.

Then she groggily turned in my arms, pressed against me, and gave me a long, tender kiss, lots of tongues swirling in and out of mouths, her eyes closed, her breasts pressing into me, a leg wrapping around me. I reached down and diddled my own clit until I came, and by that point she was already pretty much zonked.

I had made them all promise that I wasn't to be left sleeping forever that morning, because I could catch up on sleep in the car or something. So they did wake me up the next morning, neither bright nor smiling, early. I was groggy, but showering helped, and when Sveta slipped into the shower and we started kissing, that woke me up nicely. She got on her knees in the shower and ate me out until I came, then we dried off and found that Mom and Dad had come back with items of a continental breakfast nature. So we all sat around in various states of dress and ate pastry and bagels.

I went over and whispered to Dad that I thought he should cum in my pussy so Sveta could lick it out, and he pulled off his pants without doing anything more than nodding. Sveta saw him taking out his cock and assumed he wanted her, so she hopped up on the bed and looked back at him on all fours, and it was just so incredibly sexy I told Dad that he had to fuck her first, even if he didn't make it to cumming inside me.

She was on the edge of the bed, and he could just stand behind her, grip her hips, and press in. She started moaning right away, and when I lay down beside her and reached over and started stroking her tits and kissing her, she came. Mom was watching us with a smile, and she gasped when she saw Sveta cum. "Sveta, that's incredible," she said. I guess it must have been a big gush. "Have you always cum like that?"

"Yeah," said Sveta breathlessly. This led to a conversation, while Dad was still pumping away, about orgasms. Mom was curious about how it felt, how it tasted. She'd never seen anything like it in real life. It's true, Sveta is pretty incredible in that way.

I was shocked when I wasn't paying attention and all of a sudden Dad pulled out of Sveta, pulled off the condom, and pressed into me. I didn't get a chance to really get used to it; he pumped a few times, and he pressed deep and I felt a load spurt into my pussy, a feeling which I hope Sveta grows to love as much as I do. "Come over here honey, try my danish with icing," I said, and Mom laughed.

Sveta liked licking cream from my pussy, even if she didn't get it all, and I certainly liked it too. I can't wait to try it the other way around. I don't know when that will be, since you can't just start fucking bare right after you get on the pill, but we're taking her to the doctor over Thanksgiving break to get her on it, and then we'll see how long it is before she has her first creampie. With me, maybe not until the end of term, when she comes back for Christmas. But maybe with some lucky boy at college beforehand. I've told her she should still wear a condom with strangers, but I don't know if she'll listen. I never did. I am not exactly the greatest example to follow.

I was hoping that Dad might have the stamina for another outing, but we needed to get checked out (another reason I had to wake up early) and Sveta needed to work, and so we wound up checking out, dropping her back at her room, and never doing any of the things we said we'd do while there, like check out the campus and see the sights. Oh well, e'en the best laid plans gang aft agley.

On the ride home, everyone was talking about how good the weekend had been. Mom and Dad want to try to get Sveta more comfortable with them. I just want to see her again. Which will happen very, very soon. She'll be here a while this time too, although I now have a gig which will take some of my time. But I'm thinking that maybe I'll bring her along, show her the ropes, maybe catch a quickie in the dressing rooms. Yeah, it's been a while since I fucked at the theater. It could be fun. But on the other hand, not very professional. We'll see.

Oh, and Mike will hopefully be here for Thanksgiving too, which means he'll finally get to meet my sweetie. And by meet, I mean "meat." And by that, I don't mean poultry. Woohoo! If the rest of my life were going as well as this part, I would probably have died and gone to heaven.

No comments: