Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh the Excitement

Seriously, it would take too damn long to do a play-by-play. I'm just going to hit the highlights, and I guess if there's something I gloss over that you want to hear more about, you can ask.

Sveta got here the day before Thanksgiving in the afternoon, and we came straight back to the house and made love on the couch. Then we sat there, sweaty and naked, and watched a DVD. Dad came in (poor Dad had to work on the day before Thanksgiving) at a certain point and pulled his clothes off, and the girls had some fun teasing him until finally Sveta got a condom on him and then sat on his lap until the movie was over. Then they fucked in earnest, Dad pulled out and sprayed cum all over her tummy, and I had some fun licking it up and feeding it to her with my tongue.

Then Thanksgiving Day, Mike got in at about Noon and finally got to meet Sveta. She and Dad had already had some morning sex, so the three kids went down to the playroom and let dinner get ready in our absence. Mike was pretty taken with Sveta, thought she was very cute and extremely fuckable. He wasn't sure if it was okay to ask her to have a romp, so I sat back and said, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Mike wanted to try out the legendary squirt, so Sveta lay back and let him work between her legs until he got a mouthful of juice, which shocked him even though he knew exactly what to expect. I think he thought I was exaggerating. Sveta is eating up the compliments she gets on her orgasms like they're candy. Guys love her. I love her too, but she really has a gift and she's pleased every guy who's experienced it. I hope it goes to her head.

Mike sent me up to get a glass of water for Sveta, and when I came back, he was pressing into her, running the head of his cock up and down her slit, getting ready for penetration. I stopped him and told him he needed to put on a condom, and Sveta got this sheepish look like she was hoping I wouldn't notice. Naughty doesn't begin to describe that girl these days. She wants a creampie bad. I can't blame her.

Once protection was established, he got back behind her and slipped into her, and then all the talk centered around how tight her pussy is and how great it felt. I had to play, so I slipped down and started diddling her clit while I kissed Mike, who was gripping her hips and rutting away like a fiend. She kept telling him to go harder and faster and finally they both came at almost the exact same time. It was noisy, sweaty, good fun.

There was time before dinner, so I cleaned them both off, then let Mike watch as I licked and kissed every square inch of Sveta's body, front and back, until he got behind me as I was bending over Sveta's cute belly button and stuck his cock in me. God, feeling my little brother plowing me... yeah, I'm thankful for that.

Sveta eventually shifted around so she could lick and kiss the top of my pussy while Mike's cock spread it wide, and I worked my fingers into her ass. Mike came inside me and when he was done I just planted my cunt on her face and let her lick out all she could find. Honestly, who needs turkey and gravy when you can be stuffed and then get some gravy too? Yes, I'm going to be making Thanksgiving innuendos. Batten down the hatches.

I came on Sveta's face from her explorations to get every last lick of cum out of me, then I went to work on her in earnest and got another small orgasm, just a trickle really, out of her. Then we sat back and talked. Sveta wanted to ask Mike all sorts of questions, Mike wanted to know about her, aside from the content, it was small talk mostly, just getting-to-know-you-type stuff.

Dinner finally was served, and we ate Thanksgiving dinner in various states of undress. Mike put on his boxers, Sveta and I threw on robes, Dad insisted on eating naked, because as he said, "I own the house, no one's going to complain, I might as well enjoy it." Mom had on the most clothing because she had been cooking. The food was good, but not really my interest; I kept ogling Sveta's breasts when the robe would open and show them off. What can I say, when choosing between delicious, warm breast-meat, so good with gravy, and turkey, I pick Sveta.

We finished first, because I eat too fast, Sveta doesn't eat enough, and Mike saw that the two of us were finishing and wanted in on the fun. While we cleared away dishes, his cock was rock hard. Mom and Dad just told us to go back downstairs, not disturb the grownups, when Mike and I started making out in the kitchen.

So back downstairs we went. My robe came off in the kitchen, actually, and Sveta's followed soon after, and Mike pulled down his boxers and we all just went into a clutch of kissing and stroking and rubbing. Sveta really got into it after a certain point; at first she was a little shy, but once everyone was just all over each other, she lost all her inhibitions and enjoyed herself a lot. I report this from the horse's mouth, by the way; I don't have to guess.

Mike looked like he was about ready to push his cock into anything, me, her, the turkey, the sofa, so I finally got Sveta lying on top of me and asked her if she'd let Mike fuck her ass. Her eyes got big, but she nodded eagerly enough. It had been a while since Sveta had any anal except from toys.

Mike's good though. And Sveta got the chance to have some unprotected sex, because honestly I wasn't about to stop Mike and it wasn't like she was going to catch something from him. Your ass can't get pregnant. Maybe it was risky. I'll feel guilty for it later. I felt her tense up a little, and I kissed her and reached between us and stroked her pussy a little until she relaxed into my body and then gave a little groan, and I knew Mike's cock was pushing up her rear door. It was really great to feel her lying on me while he fucked her ass, feel the muscles in her tense and release, see her eyes as they softened. I do love making love face to face, and unfortunately because I'm often positioned with my mouth at the business end, I don't get to do it with Sveta as often as I'd like. But this time it was great.

She kissed me and came and I felt the warmth on my hands and then on my pussy and thighs and tummy. Her skin flushed, and she tensed and relaxed a number of times and let her whole weight down on me. Then a bit later, Mike pressed in deep and painted her colon white. She sighed with happiness; she's going to be another creampie lover, I can tell. There's nothing like it.

Mike pulled out and went to get some pie, and Sveta and I lay there and kissed and cuddled until he came back and wanted to know if he could have another go. That's why I love my brother; he's up for a good fuck pretty much at the drop of a hat.

Sveta wasn't sure she could take another, so we had to get up and I got on my hands and knees and let Mike fuck my ass while Sveta worked on my pussy. It was as close to DP as I've had in a while, and I came twice, nice long orgasms, before Mike shot what little spunk he had left into my ass.

Now, I'm pretty sure we all could have gone for more. I certainly could have. But we were starting to feel worn out physically from the big meal and whatever it is turkey does to do, so we went back upstairs and the whole family watched a really terrible movie. And then we all went to bed. Yeah, big party at my house that night.

Mike did come in to my room, and all three of us snuggled into one bed, Mike between the two girls. We talked sleepily, then I noticed that Mike was slowly pressing his hips against Sveta, and I asked him if he had on a condom, to which he replied, "Um... no, but I wasn't going to cum inside her."

Sveta practically begged me to let him cum inside her, and I had a momentary inner battle between my evil side and my merely naughty side, but the naughty side won and I said that if they wanted to fuck, fine, but condoms would be worn. Mike was perfectly cheerful about it, got up, grabbed a condom, slipped it on, then back to bed on top of Sveta kissing her before anyone could really say anything. After another minute or so, he grunted, thrust, and filled the condom, then kissed us both good night cheekily and got up and left for his own room.

Sveta was too tired to talk; she just curled up and moved her back toward me, so I put my arms around her and we actually both fell asleep at almost the same time. Of course, I was up again too soon after because my arm was hurting, but it was still great.

Okay, for a non-play-by-play, this is still really damn long. I'm going to cut it off here, having made it through the biggest, most exciting day, and we'll pick up again soon. I have a brief gig this week and next, so I have less time than usual, which is good, but it does mean less time for blogs. Plus Sveta's still here, and I'm going to get some while the getting's good.

No comments: