Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TMI Orgasms

Ah, the joys of TMI.

1. Your first self-induced orgasm:

Ah, this takes me back. Sheri and Mari both started orgasming as soon as they realized they could do it, basically. Sheri was an incredibly early bloomer in that regard; she claims she sometimes had orgasms as a baby. No way to prove her wrong there.

I, on the other hand, didn't start cumming up a storm right off the bat. At first I think I was a little intimidated by everything, and although I was horny as hell, I was concerned that I'd accidentally pop myself and then Dad wouldn't get the pleasure. I cared about him being my first a lot. So I enjoyed rubbing my cunt, but never got too animated about it. Mari and Sheri let me watch them, and so did Mom (sex ed and all that) but it was a little intimidating.

And then I was afraid I was going to make a mess. I was a clean child, liked baths, didn't wet the bed or pee my pants, liked indoor plumbing, that kind of thing. So for a while, I would build to orgasm, but then I'd get up and go piss because it sort of felt like I needed to, and that would destroy any hope I had of climaxing. Getting close felt really nice, but I couldn't seal the deal.

Finally, one day I got in the bath, turned on the shower, and said to myself that I was going to cum even if I got a little messy because I was sick and tired of being the only one in the house who couldn't, plus I was the youngest, and all that jazz. So I did it. I came, not using the water or anything, just letting it keep me safe from being dirty, and I rubbed my slit and came.

In retrospect, my technique was horrible and the orgasm wasn't more than a release of tension, not something I might even consider to count as an orgasm now, but after so long trying, it was terrific. And I had another almost immediately, so while I wouldn't say it was anything spectacular, it was multiple. I remember the release more than anything, not surprised, but pleased that I'd finally done it after trying for what seemed like so long.

I'm stretching this out over a longer period than it actually was. It took me a few months, I think, from first starting to being able to cum. And I got better at making myself cum quickly enough, because I realized that I didn't have to worry so much about making a mess, and if I was still somewhat gingerly about being careful not to pop myself accidentally, it was still close to what I do now if I'm just rubbing rather than fingering.

2. Your first other-induced orgasm:

Mari and Sheri started fucking almost nightly, since Mari had been popped and Sheri couldn't wait. And I was in the room too, so it was natural that I wanted to join in. We knew not to do any penetration, but there was a lot of oral going on, Mari and Sheri both licking me, Mari letting me and Sheri stick fingers in her pussy, that kind of thing. I can't honestly remember the first time I came with them doing things to me, but it was probably the best orgasm I'd had to that point because they were better at getting me to cum than I was. All through my childhood, I knew that if I really wanted to cum, I could get them to do it for me.

I remember the first time they used a vibe on me, not penetrating, just using it on my clit. Sheri straddled my stomach and kind of kept me from moving, and Mari worked on my clit until I was rolling with orgasms. It was the first time I made much of any juice, and I was crying for them to let me up by the end of it. My stomach felt like I had laughed too much, and my thigh muscles were twitching, and my heart was racing, breath coming too slowly for me to survive, or it felt like that. My pussy was pink, all the blood seemed to have pooled there. It was an incredible experience, made me feel alive in a whole new way.

Then the next night, we did it to Sheri, and I got to hold her down, only she reacted much differently, pulled me up and started eating me out while she was getting blasted with a vibe. By that point I think she'd been popped too, so Mari was probably using it on her inside as well as out. Then the night after that, Mari got a turn, and I got to use the vibe. Sheri didn't hold her down; they both gave me pointers. I felt a little intimidated again, but it was loving if perhaps a little patronizing.

3. Your first experience giving someone else an orgasm:

The first time I made someone cum was probably one of my sisters. I can't remember it other than being proud that I could do it, feeling like I was almost all the way to womanhood (although it was still a ways off).

4. Your first time witnessing another's orgasm not induced by you:

Lord, I don't remember that. It's been awhile. Probably watching Mom and Dad.

5. Since your first, what is the longest time you've gone between orgasms:

I try to come at least once a day. There have been times when I can't make that happen, but the longest was recently when I went on a self-imposed orgasm-fast. I believe I lasted a bit more than a week. Definitely my record. If I don't have an orgasm regularly, I get really antsy and weird.

I've gone for longer stretches without sex, but I've always kept my hands busy during those stretches to fend off crazy. Yes, I am probably addicted to orgasming. Fortunately, if I am, I don't seem to be the type of addict who constantly wants more and more. I can be happy with the same plain-Jane O I always have been happy with. I don't need fancy. I enjoy fancy, but it doesn't make me enjoy plain any less. I'm not building up an orgasm tolerance, I don't believe.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about a particularly memorable orgasm you haven't mentioned yet.

The first time I came with Mike's cock in my ass, I was hooked on anal for life. I hadn't been totally sure about it before that; it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world at first. But the tension of something in my ass while I had those muscle contractions... yes, that hooked me. It got me over the (admittedly small in my case) hump of anal, where the first time is never as good as subsequent times and sometimes, I think that's what keeps people from enjoying it; they aren't drawn in at all, so the discomfort isn't worth it to them. It was worth it to me, and after about 5 times or so, I wasn't uncomfortable with any of it.

That's why I always say, find the right someone and give it a chance. It gets better. In my case, it was pretty good to start, but it got better even for me. Not that I'm an anal sex evangelist or something. Some people don't like it, no problem.

No comments: