Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Upcoming Excitement

So this Thanksgiving there'll be plenty to be thankful for. Aunt Jenny isn't feeling up to doing dinner at her house, so we won't see her, which is too bad because I think she'd like to meet Sveta. We're having Thanksgiving here, and Sveta is coming in this morning in a little while (I have to go pick her up in a bit) and then she's staying... until next Sunday! Woohoo!

Mike will be here on Thanksgiving itself, or so he promises. If he doesn't show up, I'm going to hunt him down with a pitchfork. He will only be there until this Sunday, since he has less time off than Sveta does. But still, plenty of time.

If I don't give a play-by-play as it happens, it's because too much is going on. But I'll definitely give a recap when I get the chance to do so. So stay tuned for that, and for all the other excitement I hope will ensue. Keep watching the skies. The Sex-Signal is out tonight! I always though there should be a superhero team which had a Sex-Signal that the police would shine into the clouds which would tell them it was time to fuck... FOR TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY!

No comments: