Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TMI Filler

Again, from TMI, although a long time before this will actually be posted.

1. What is your underwear "style" of choce?

I like bikini briefs. Depending on how I'm feeling, they may get skimpier, but I like the way I look in bikinis, even fairly conservative ones. I own some other styles, but the predominance is bikini cut.

2. How old were you when you had your first sexual experience?

Old enough to know what I was doing, young enough to not say anything more specific.

3. What about a potential partner turns you on?

Lots of things. From a strictly shallow standpoint, there are many factors in the body of a potential partner which would make me interested. But "turn on" really means, to me "get moist." And that's much more an individual thing. I've been turned on by eye contact, by knowing that my partner was turned on by me, by the way he or she talks, even the way they play coy. Sveta turns me on with coyness. Dad turns me on with being my Daddy. Mike turns me on by touching me and whispering in my ear. Sheri turns me on by suggesting outrageous things. I can get turned on by many different things. I'm not a one-trick pony.

4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?

Who hasn't? I've played strip poker, strip chess (take off clothes when you lose a piece higher than a pawn), strip checkers, strip twister, strip monopoly, drinking games with stripping... yeah, I've played strip almost anything you can think of. The only reason I don't play strip games more often is that when I'm home, there's usually not much to strip out of.

5. Given or received finger scratch marks during sexual activity?

By accident, sure. On purpose, not my bag.

Bonus: How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?

Tough to say. For one thing, what constitutes one time? An orgasm on both parts? What if there are more than two people? Seriously, I'm asking, how do you define one instance of having sex? I'm not trying to cop out here, but I can't really count if I don't know how.

Back when Mike and I were young and up for all the time, plus Sheri and Mari were there, plus Dad, plus I might have been seeing someone else, I might have gotten sex from all of them in one 24 hour period. But then one considers group sex, during which I've had more partners than that, but which seemed like one long instance of sex. Or how about lesbian sex which just sort of keeps going for as long as you feel like, no matter that each of you have had multiple orgasms. I guess what I'm saying is that this is a silly question. Partners you can count, orgasms you can try to count, but "times?"

Please send me questions if you have them, because answering these generics winds up not making anyone happy.

No comments: