Friday, November 20, 2009

Still 300

Before I forget, I know people have wondered whether I was just blowing smoke about celebrating my 300th post (other than the actual 300th post), since we're now well into the 300s. I have plans. Definite plans, which simply require certain things to happen before they can come to fruition. We'll keep celebrating 300 until 400, I think. It'll be like a special period, not just a special post. I think the combination of all the excitement, plus my attempts to be more regular with posting, should tide everyone over until the plans finally work out. I don't want to tease; I really do have plans, and if they don't work out, I'll be sad and let everyone know. But they will. I'll make them. And then we'll start celebrating 400, which is more posts than I know what to do with, honestly. I'm not bragging; I have no idea how this has gone on for as long as it has or as much as it has. It's a mystery to me.

No comments: