Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally, the Weekend

Okay, we're going to start and see how far we get, okay kids? I'm currently making a baked pasta dish for tomorrow, so I'll be hopping in and out, not that you'll know it. Except I told you. So you know.

It takes my parents approximately two million years to get ready to take a day trip to a town five miles away, which means you should multiply that figure by about ten thousand in order to arrive at the subjective time it took for my parents to get their over-prepared asses in gear to go. I don't think it helped that I was ready and waiting and tapping my feet, and then Dad came home from work and one thing led to another up against a wall. I know, I was not greasing the wheels of progress. But I'd waited all day in a state of somewhat nervous anticipation, and when I get nervously anticipatory, I get horny.

Fortunately, Mom kept packing and I was ready to go, so we managed to get on the road at a reasonable time to make it there for dinner, which was kind of the plan, knowing what I know about my parents. Sveta had class, Dad had work, Mom had work, so I had all sorts of time to be packing. But I'd just like to state again for the record that I could have been ready in about 20 minutes. Plus, I'd done a lot of prep work the previous day.

In the interest of keeping things somewhat kosher, we met Sveta outside her dorm, picked her up, and then went to dinner. Sveta talked, we listened. I'd heard some of it before. My parents were appropriately congratulatory about good things, commiseratory about bad, etc. and so on. The food was okay, your basic bistro fare. Dad and I wanted to go for something more exotic, but Mom and Sveta voted bistro because it was closer.

Then we went to the hotel, just your basic Holiday Inn type, not too pricey but not a rat trap. Checked in, got up to our room, and Sveta said, "I hope you remembered to pack condoms," and giggled.

Turns out all four of us remembered to pack condoms. I had some, Dad had some, Mom had some, and Sveta had even gotten some from the safe sex kit in her dorm. We had a laugh about that as we all got undressed. It wasn't like, "Okay, time to strip for sex," we just felt like getting undressed.

I gave Sveta a big kiss, the first time I'd been able to since a quick peck in the car when she got in. I would have been happy to make out with her in the back seat, but she was worried about that. I guess I can understand. Hell, I'm still worried about being to exposed sometimes, and I've had a way longer time to get used to certain ideas than she has.

Dad just sat back and watched while Mom sat next to him and stroked his cock a little, and the two girls started making out on the other bed. I enjoy being watched, and after I started nibbling Sveta's belly button, she was enjoying it too. I worked my way down, over her pubic bone and then around, just blowing a breath on her bare pussy and then kissing and nibbling my way down her inner thigh. I kissed the back of her knee and she giggled because she's ticklish there, but the giggle sounded weird so I looked up and saw that she had Dad's cock in her mouth. If you don't think that was a terrific sight, then you probably should stop reading now.

There was a small, small part of me that was hoping Dad might move from getting blown by Sveta to fucking me while I ate her out, if I took long enough. But part of the problem with that was that I really wanted to taste her. It had been a while since I'd gotten my face wet. So I kissed my way back up the other leg (not the toes; I don't do toes much) and then spread her legs a little, put my fingers on her lips and spread them, then just looked into the beautiful pink passage for a moment. I love a shapely young pussy, never let it be said otherwise.

Finally, I put my lips to good use, kissed and sucked at the swelling of her clit, then started licking into her honey. I know Dad was watching that end; he doesn't need to watch a girl giving him head when he can be watching his daughter eat out a cute girl. She must have been wound as tight as I was, because she came pretty quickly, not squirting but oozing juice. Nectar from the gods. She was moaning around Dad's cock for him to fuck her by the time I was through with her, and then I got up and moved up to give her a kiss while Dad moved to the business end of things and slipped on a condom. Honestly, he doesn't have to wear one; he's not going to cum without knowing it, and he could just pull out. But safety is important.

Watching cocks penetrate her hasn't gotten old, and I wonder if it ever will. She takes them in a way which is really hard to describe; you can sort of see the top of her pussy bulge as more and more of her is filled. I moved out of the way and let them kiss, then tweaked her nipples until she laughed and told me I was naughty (too true). Dad held her hips, her legs wrapped around him, and he started thrusting in and out of the cradle of her thighs.

We were a talkative bunch. She just went on about how much she loved being in our family, how she had looked forward to this all week. Dad kept complimenting Sveta, telling her how tight she was, how much she was like a daughter to him. Mom even chimed in and agreed with that.

Sveta came, but I noticed she was crying, tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, sweetness? Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, I never want it to stop," she said with a smile. We might be dredging up some emotional stuff with Sveta that she and I should talk about. It's not good to keep that shit pent up. But then wasn't the time. Hear that, Sveta? We should talk about this stuff, okay honey? Not to put you on the spot. I really should stop using the middle of my posts as private messages to you, huh? Yeah, I'll stop. Sorry everyone else, carried away by the moment.

Anyway, after Sveta came, she reached up and started fooling around with my pussy, which was all I needed to cum on her hand. Then Dad asked if she'd like to take it from behind, which she was perfectly okay with. So he helped her to her hands and knees, and on the spur of the moment I lay down and told her to straddle my face so I could better see his cock going into her. And maybe do some licking, you know, that kind of thing.

Dad fucked her like that for a few minutes, and between his cock sliding in and out and my kissing and sucking her clit, she came again and collapsed onto my body. God, it was so nice to feel her lying on me, skin to skin, our heat and sweat mingling and feeling her move against me.

After she came a second time, Dad was close, so he pulled out and wanted to know if Sveta wanted to swallow. Stupid question, right? I just wish he'd shot it inside me so she could have eaten it out. But she was pretty winded, so she just rolled over and opened her mouth and let him shoot ropes of cum into it and onto her cheek. Then I cleaned them both up, and we sat down again. I cuddled Sveta, Dad lay back in bed next to Mom, and we talked some more about family stuff and how Mom and Dad really want Sveta to be a part of the family. Dad turned on the TV and was watching some stupid program, so Sveta and I started fooling around again.

It's hard to get used to the idea of just having sex in the same room with your parents while they watch TV. I understand that I'm an oddity that I can do that without pause. Sveta, as I said, hasn't had as much time to get used to the idea. But honestly, once you get into it, even if you're not okay with making love in the same room as someone else, you sort of forget they're there. At least, that's been my experience.

She wanted to eat me out, and I wasn't going to tell her no. So I lay back and enjoyed tender kisses and licking on my pussy, had a nice O, then pulled her up and kissed her and we just cuddled for a while and whispered to one another and giggled. She wanted to know if Dad would go again. I wasn't sure. Turns out I was right. "Sorry hun, too close to bedtime," said Dad apologetically. "Now if your girl there hadn't ambushed me on the way out the door, I might have the stamina..."

"You didn't?" she asked, giving me a playful smack.

"Sorry, I figured Dad would be man enough to go three times with what's on offer tonight," I said, striking my best sulky sexy pose. "But if he doesn't want any of this..."

"Go on, the girl doesn't get anywhere near enough," said Mom, pushing Dad out of bed. He lay back and let us work on him, and we managed another erection out of the old man in short order, what with the lips and tongues and pussies being ground down onto his chest, leaving little wet spots. Sveta almost hopped onto his cock before a condom could be put on (I can't wait until she comes home for Thanksgiving and we can get her on the pill and dispense with all the bullshit). Then she rode him while I sat on his chest and stroked her skin and kissed her. I felt Dad nibbling at my left ass cheek, which made me giggle and shift back a little until my hips were straddling his face.

Sveta came hard and I had to kind of support her, then Dad gently pushed me off him and pulled Sveta down to him, then they rolled over as one and he started fucking her face to face, his body against hers, kissing, just his hips moving in and out. I put my hand on his ass, just for kicks, and waited until he finally thrust in and stayed, filling the condom with spunk. Then he raised himself up, gave her a kiss, and pulled out and went over to the other bed. "Goodnight girls," he said with a grin, pulling the condom off and handing it to Mom. And then Sveta and I got to watch my Mom clean Dad off.

Sveta was plumb tuckered as they say, so I helped her under the covers, got her a drink of water, then lay there with my arms around her, feeling her breathing slow until she was asleep. Then I turned on the TV with captions and watched TV for what seemed like forever, still feeling really horny. If only I had two guys at my beck and call, then Sveta and I could each have one and I wouldn't get left out. Not that I begrudge her having Dad as many times as she can handle, but it does tend to wear her out, poor dear.

This seems like as good a place as any to take a break. I'll be back with more as soon as I'm able, which may not be until the weekend. I have some things to do between now and then, which is why I'm making baked pasta now so I don't have to cook tomorrow (or the next day, god willing). Anyway, Saturday we did more things than just have mind-blowing sex, but there's more of that too, so stay tuned.

No comments: