Monday, November 2, 2009

Sveta's Halloween Fun

I'm just now getting around to writing about Sveta's Halloween party experience because I didn't learn about it until later yesterday and I wasn't in the mood. Plus, I had to tell her that I had a blog and ask if I could talk about it on said blog. But I didn't tell her where the blog was because I said I wanted to be there so she could slap me if she needed to. She laughed at that, which is a good sign, and said it was fine, I could totally post about her on my blog, which is a better sign. She has a blog too, but you'll never learn where it is. Apparently there's stuff about me on it. Maybe I'll report some juicy bits. Probably not; don't hold your breath. Plus, I can't do it now because she said that if I was going to make her wait, she was going to make me wait. Teasing minx.

But she did have some fun. I was a little jealous until I remembered how I spent my Halloween and how much I actually don't like parties.

She went as a vampire in the end. She's more into vampire movies than I am, I'm afraid; I can't stand most of the angsty bullshit that passes for vampirism these days. Give me Max Schreck any day. Basically, a vampire costume is nothing but a Goth costume these days, which I think devalues both vampires and Goths. But I know little enough about either of them. I'm an old fart, yes I am.

Now it was a good costume for her, because she did it last-minute and also because it's totally out of character for her. They ran to Wal-Mart (they're everywhere) and got some black stuff for a cape and some makeup to look paler and make her lips redder, and when she was telling me about it, I really really wished I was there because it sounded really sexy. Kids these days don't need clunky vampire fangs; they retract now, I'm told. So basically a Goth with a cape (unless Goths routinely wear capes, in which case just a Goth).

She didn't win best costume, not that there was a contest, but it was enough to let her feel like she fit in. The party wasn't huge because campus parties aren't allowed to be, and most of the night she and her friends went around together eating candy and dancing with one another. So she was kind of hyper and started talking to this guy in a robot costume, whom she said was nice but kind of boring (he's wearing a robot costume, what did she expect?), and then was offered a drink by another guy. It's a measure of how much she's changed that she accepted (well, I suppose her being at the party is a measure of that too).

She wound up dancing with the guy in the robot costume, more touchy feely than just dancing, and when he kissed her, she didn't stop him. He was old enough to have a single room, to which they migrated, and they made out on the bed for a while, him doing most of the action, slipping his hands up her blouse and cupping her breasts but nothing much else. He was probably scared stiff, even if he was trying to be all macho; from her description, I doubt he was the campus horn-dog. I imagine she was pretty nervous too; it's not like she has much experience with random party hook-ups.

He finally worked a hand into her pants and stroked her through her panties, then unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick like it was quid pro quo. I told her she should make them work for it a bit more. Still, she's not a bad cocksucker for a novice, and I think after my party experience she felt like she should, so she bent over and sucked him. He lasted about ten seconds, she reports. Good children don't spit, as we've established, so she swallowed the meagre amount of cum, and that was that. He didn't seem interested in doing anything else, she was feeling a little weird, and so they buttoned up and went back to the party.

Her friends found her as she was getting ready to leave and wanted her to come to another party, but she didn't feel like it, so she went home and fell asleep and slept in the next day, which made her panic and feel like she didn't have enough time to do her work for Monday. So I didn't get a call from her until later in the evening. She wasn't sure how I'd feel, but the only thing I felt was that it was too bad she got a guy who was a dick. I wish she'd gotten a nice guy who would have fucked her well. I cheered her up about it, like she cheered me up about my stupid bj, and we wound up enjoying talking about our respective experiences.

I can't wait to visit her, which is going to happen soon, because she needs love and I want her bad. Every time I talk to her on the phone, I wish she were here instead of at college. Plus, my dad's going to visit too, so Sveta will get to enjoy that.

So, a semi-sexy story, Sveta's first big night out at college, with hopefully more to come as she gets used to the idea. And soon enough, maybe she'll be having fun and then writing something for the blog about it. When I visit, I'm planning on showing her the blog and pointing out the choisest bits, so we'll get her reaction to them as well.

The first college guy to make her cum is in for a big surprise. If he doesn't love it, may he burn in Hell. Yes, protective instinct coming out there.

No comments: