Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Could Title All My Posts "Busy"

And it wouldn't be a lie. But busy is good, because it means I'm working, and not looking for work, which I hate. But busy also means little time for social life, and little time for social life means little news to report even if I had time to report it. This will, of course, all be coming to an end sooner than I'd like, and then I'll be back in the part of the cycle where I look for work as opposed to the part where I am working. Which sucks in a different and altogether less fun way. Still...

James and Sveta came to see the show I'm working on. I'm backstage the whole time, but after the show, they came back and complimented me on my work. Sveta looked like she was a bit intimidated, by being backstage at a theater, by me, by the show, I don't know.

So since they were there, we all went out afterward for late night snacks. I would have taken them to a bar, but minors don't have much fun in bars I've found. So we went for pie.

In the diner they filled me in on their lives while I've been busy. They meet nearly every day after school in the green room (that's the actor hang-out room for those of you who don't sprechen theatre) at the school which is never locked and usually doesn't have anyone in it. There's a couch there, and usually the kids are so wound up that James just bends Sveta over the arm, pulls her panties out of the way, and takes her from behind. They say they're still using condoms, and I told them that was best (it really is, really). It was so erotic listening to the two of them sitting there holding hands, eating pie and talking about fucking in a deserted room at school. Sveta has apparently developed quite the taste for cum; she sucks James off whenever he wants.

I could have told them that I had done the same thing when I was in high school (and junior high actually) but I let them think they were being adventurous (well, they are, so let them think it, they don't need me one-upping them). When Sveta giggled that she had actually sucked James off behind the gym during school (why is it always behind the gym? I mean, I did it there too, but that's where everything happens) I nearly creamed my panties. I just had to have something right then.

So I whispered across the table that I was feeling really needy right now, and would they like to come back to my place. I think they probably shouldn't have, because it was late enough that they should have been home, but they both said yes, so we all hightailed it back to my house, speeding all the way. Once inside, I pulled my top off and dropped my pants and just stood there in my underwear (all black to match the rest of my outfit) until James started kissing me. Sveta just stood back and watched.

I got naked, he got naked, and I told him that since he couldn't have me for long, he had to have me in the ass. Sveta's eyes widened a little, but I think she was interested, and when I got on my hands and knees and James started pressing against my rosebud, she moved in to take a good look. Her hands were rubbing the front of her pants too. "Some time I'm really going to have to show you how good this feels," I said to her, which maybe was too forward, but she didn't seem to mind.

James knew well enough to lube up, and he popped into my ass like a charm. He was working away behind me, and I got very forward and asked Sveta if she would like to finger me to feel James' cock in my butt. I still can't believe I asked her, and I really can't believe she nodded, like she had been waiting for me to ask, like she had really wanted to but had been afraid to ask herself. She sat down next to me and reached her hand under my thighs and gingerly at first rubbed my pussy opening. "James, why don't you show her how I like it," I said to James, and he reached down and helped Sveta's fingers find my hole and go up inside. Her delicate little fingers made me cum, partially from the thought of it more than anything else.

Sveta got into it after a while, and I suggested that she lie down so she could see what she was doing. And there she was, lying there partially underneath me, looking up as she stuck her fingers in my cunt and her boyfriend fucked my ass hard. When he finally came (which made me cum again) and pulled out, she looked like she could have just stayed there even without him. She kept stroking my pussy for a minute after he moved away.

And then I had to ask. "You kids should probably go; it's getting late. But before you go Sveta... can I kiss you goodnight?" If she reacted badly, I could just give her a peck on the cheek. She sat up and blushed and nodded, and I scooted over to her, me naked, her still completely clothed, and our lips met.

I could tell she was nervous, but she didn't pull away, so I put my arms around her and gave her a nice slow passionate kiss. I didn't work the tongue, but our mouths did open a little. Our eyes stared into one another. And then I knew it was time to break off, so I did. James had been putting his pants on, but he stopped to watch us kiss, and I could see his cock coming up again. But it was too late to do anything about that, for which I'm sorry. I don't know, maybe he stuck it in her out in the car. Maybe she sucked him off. I kind of hope not, because of cleanliness and all, but another part of me finds that incredibly sexy to think about.

Well, after that kiss, unless I was planning to move forward with it, there really wasn't much to say. I showed them out, still naked. Sveta had a dreamy look on her face. I think we're ready to muddy the waters of her sexuality a bit. When there's a little more time, definitely. But like first times or first anal, first sex with a gal is something you shouldn't rush. I can't wait for her to come back. I'm sitting here with James' cum dripping out of my ass, but I'm only really thinking of Sveta. I think I'll have her over by herself, just a gals' night out. It's not fair for James to get to watch our first time, I don't think. Anyone have any opinions? They can comment, or send them to lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com.

Well, I've got a busy day tomorrow too, so I should sleep. I'm really wishing I had another guy to fuck to put me to sleep right, but I guess I'll have to go without (like usual).

No comments: