Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Remember Kate?

Sure you do. I told you several months ago that she'd invited me over to her house for more fun, but I just hadn't had the opportunity. It's not like with James and Sveta, who have an easy schedule to work with. I haven't been able to visit too many people's houses, and I didn't just want to drop by for a quickie. Plus I was feeling a little guilty about being a homewrecker, as I said. But we finally worked it out, and yesterday I was finally finished with my gig and she said she would have the house to herself and needed some company, and I couldn't think of any reasonable excuse.

So I went over. I figured it would be fun, and maybe nothing in particular would happen. I don't mind hanging out with other women, even if no sex is involved. I went over around noon. She lives close enough to me that it wasn't a schlep by any stretch, which is probably a bad thing, temptation-wise.

Her two sons were away on trips or something, I didn't really pry. They wouldn't be coming home that night, that's all that mattered. And I was a little worried when she said her husband was also away on business. I guess she must have been feeling lonely. We were both dressed fairly conservatively: I was wearing a pair of thick stockings against the cold, a fairly long skirt for me, and a sweater over a tank top. She was wearing a pretty navy dress, very modest, long and flowing. She seemed pretty nervous, which I was a little concerned about.

She offered me a drink, which I accepted. I don't normally drink in the afternoon, but it seemed like the thing to do, since she was having one. She's a good bartender, is Kate, and she has a wide variety of liquor. I told her to surprise me, as long as there was no rum. I can't do rum, makes me ill. Even rum-flavored candies make me ill. So she made me some fruity thing, very girly, pink and orange and red and all, had a big one herself too, and we just settled back to talk.

I asked her about her family, she asked me about mine, and I tried not to lie too much. It didn't hurt to tell her that my siblings are all hot, and I think she liked the sound of that. She said idly that she'd like to meet them sometime. I idly said that would be nice, with no real intention of doing anything about it. She was hitting the drink pretty hard and loosened up considerably, which made for a more pleasant conversation.

Then she came out and asked me if I smoked. I guessed what she actually meant, but I wasn't sure, so I said that I quit. It's true, when I was younger I used to chain smoke to keep up my energy, but I quit because I realized that I was sort of disgusted with myself. I occasionally break down in stressful situations and have a puff, but that's maybe once or twice a year. And more and more, even those times, I feel awful afterwards, all dirty and smelly. I haven't had so much as a puff in six months or so, and before that I had a drag and then pitched the rest of the cigarette. Anyway...

Of course she wasn't talking about that. She giggled (very sexily I might add, for a woman her age, or indeed any age) and pulled a pipe out of the drawer. And I realized what the smell was I'd smelled in the house and on her clothes in the past. I was a little taken aback because, well, she's got two kids and she's old enough to know better.

I have smoked pot in the past. I hope my parents don't read this, although it's likely they know. But still, it's not something you want to have to admit to your folks, at least it's not for me. I know, most people feel the same way about sex, but I've never had drugs anywhere near my house. I did it in college. And since college I haven't done it again. Sheri's offered, and I'm pretty sure Mike smokes too, but I've never smoked with my family. Hell, I tried to keep my cigarette smoking a secret from them.

But Kate isn't family, and I'll confess, I miss some of my vices, and I felt like I was stressed out a little, and I didn't want her to feel awkward. So I told her I'd smoke with her if she wanted. She looked relieved at that, as if she was expecting me to pull out a BATF badge and arrest her or something.

She said that she and her husband smoked occasionally, that he wouldn't mind if she shared some. I didn't ask her about the kids; didn't seem like the right time. She packed a massive bowl, and I almost stopped her and told her that it wasn't necessary to use so much. But I restrained myself. No reason why I had to smoke it all, right?

Her pot was potent; I could smell it before she even lit it. When she handed the pipe to me for the first drag, I wasn't sure, but I felt like I'd gone too far to back out now. So I lit up and took a hit. It was potent, let me tell you.

She had no problem sucking it down, but I had to get a drink because it made me cough. And when I stood up to get one, I realized that I was already stoned. I mean, this stuff was epic, as a friend of mine used to say. I pushed it away when she offered it a second time, but she looked a little insulted so I finally let her offer me another quick drag. And then another. And then she blew smoke into my face and laughed, and I had to take another puff so I could blow some into hers, and then she took my mouth and blew smoke directly into it, our lips almost touching, and I took another drag and kissed her. I was really fucked up.

She didn't look like she was worried at all, and judging by the amount of cannabis we had smoked and its power, I'd say we were both totally without thought. We kissed for a while, sitting on the sofa, just kissing and occasionally stroking hair or arms. And that little part of my brain that stays rational no matter how blitzed I am (which is why I don't enjoy being in an altered state as much as I might, because I'm never completely out of it) was scolding me, telling me I should have known what was going to happen, that I shouldn't be doing this. But it was amazingly easy to ignore Rational Lexi by that point.

Eventually we began to get a little more frisky, and Kate stopped me and I was worried for a second that she was going to be remorseful. I think the pot affected her less than me, but then if she was a habitual user, that's hardly surprising. But she just took another hit from the pipe, and told me that we should move to the bedroom for more comfortable surroundings.

Once we were up I almost fell over and started giggling like mad. I was really toasted. To be honest, I was afraid in a portion of my mind which wasn't rational but hungry that I wouldn't be able to perform. She helped me back to what I assume was the master bedroom. It certainly looked big enough. Then she laid me back on the bed and reached around her back and started undoing buttons. It was slow and sexy and I enjoyed the show very much, especially since she wasn't wearing any underwear. Once she was naked she was just as attractive as I remembered. She climbed onto the bed and started kissing me again, and this time my hands were on her tits. I felt like I was operating my body by remote control from a mile away, but I was still aroused.

She got a hand up my skirt and slipped my stockings and panties down and was petting my vulva like she was miles away too, but since we were both out-of-body, it didn't matter too much. I'd never fucked this wasted before, never. Okay, maybe once or twice, but it's hard to judge relative wastedness. Suffice to say that this was at least in the running for the most wasted I'd ever been while fucking, certainly the most high from smoking up. Usually I'm drunk, which is a different sort of experience. And I can't say that I recommend either one. But it was what it was.

Eventually I got my shoes, stockings, and panties off and laid back and let Kate hike my skirt up and start tonguing. The pleasure was very muted at first, but once I got used to how it felt, I found that I could actually enjoy the rough edges of her technique more than if I was stone-cold sober. She was fairly rough on my clit, but through the wall, it felt very nice. And she wasn't shy about her fingers either, and after our first time I guess she figured I must like having my cervix stimulated too. And sometimes she'd be right. The way she was doing it would have turned me off ordinarily; too hard and sloppy. But through that haze... well, I came hard after a short time of it. Very hard. She said I squirted a little. And I'm not a squirter. I couldn't feel anything squirting, but it was a very strong O, but it didn't last too long, which is too bad. If I could cum like that for a long time, sober, my god, I'd never stop.

After I came down, she crawled back up my body and we kissed some more while she helped me out of my sweater and top. So now we were both naked, and I was feeling a little worn out and totally stoned, but I wanted to taste her cunt again. So I flipped her onto her back (and I was lucky I didn't make both of us fall off the bed) and worked my way down her extremely hot body, hot in both senses. The heat coming off her cunt was incredible. And then I just started licking, trying my best to clear the fog out of my mind so I could work on her. I can't have been too bad, because she was moaning and squealing and moving her tight little tanned butt every time I lapped at her lips.

I got some fingers working too, and her cunt was so shallow (at least it seemed that way) that I almost couldn't help nudging her womb. And then I couldn't help myself, and I got my other hand and started toying with her anus. She stopped making noise for a moment and looked like she wanted to sit up and stop me, but after I soothed her she calmed down and I got my finger up her bum. She was virgin-tight in her ass, probably because she was a virgin in there, not to mention that she hadn't had two kids come out her asshole. Not that Kate's pussy is stretched out at all, but her ass was watertight.

I didn't do too much, just fingered her butt a little bit while I stroked her dimple and tongued her clit. I brought her up to the peak and then, just as she was panting, worked her down a little, trying to keep her right at the edge. But she pleaded with me, had to cum, needed to cum, and I was too stoned to be able to resist, so I sucked her clit hard and she came on my fingers. I'm sorry to say that I couldn't maintain it for as long as I should have; I was just too out of it. Then we curled up and cuddled for a while.

After the afterglow, we lay there and talked shop. I was very candid about some things that probably I wouldn't have been otherwise, told her how to improve her technique. I asked her about pregnancy, about her sex life, and she asked me about sleeping with women, mostly. I hope I didn't slip anything incest-related into the conversation; I tried to be careful. Eventually the fog had lifted a little and she asked me if I wanted some lunch. I should have just left, but frankly I was afraid I would drive off the road, so we had pastry and coffee and talked some more. She put on a robe which barely hid her body, especially when she left it unbelted. I got my clothes back on as well as I could without really being able to button things.

Eventually she asked me if I wanted to go back to the bedroom, and I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 6. Time flies when you're stoned off your gourd. I told her I didn't think it was a good idea for me to stay the night, and I had to try to get home before it got dark, otherwise I really was afraid. I was a little worried as it was, but like I said, the drive was short and I figured I could make it. She looked disappointed, and I'll confess that I was a little disappointed too. If we had been sober, we could have done so much more. But I was sobering up enough to feel a little guilty again. I mean, I fucked her on her bed, where she and her husband undoubtedly conceived their kids. So I left.

I made it home, obviously. I do not condone drunk or stoned driving at all, I want that to be clear. But I drove slowly and it was a very short drive, and I couldn't stay the night. It didn't seem right. When I got home I went upstairs and passed out, which is why I was up so early this morning with a splitting headache and a mouth that felt very unpleasant. I wonder if my clothes reeked of pot smoke. If so, I hope no one smelled them. I put some stuff on them to try to kill the smell.

And then I checked my email and found a message waiting for me telling me that I needed to come back as soon as possible. She said she wanted me to stick my finger in her ass again; apparently she loved it. I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm not smoking pot with her again, I can tell you that much. Anything I do will have to be done on a clear mind. But I must confess, I need a woman in my life to make love with, and for all my talk about homewrecking, I'm not all that guilty about it. I mean, a lot of guys would kill to have their wives fuck me. I guess if her husband wanted to watch, I wouldn't feel guilty at all. And I don't think Kate's a lesbian, I think she's just curious.

Anyway, kids, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Because drugs are bad. M'kay.

No comments: