Monday, February 11, 2008

I Wish I Were Independently Wealthy

Because then I wouldn't have to work so hard. I might work so hard anyway, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about getting poorer while I did it. Don't go into the theatre, I beg you. Not because I'm trying to do something nice for you by warning you away, but because I don't want any competition.

So now that that's out of my system... I'm sure some readers might wonder whether my parents ever used sex to get the kids to do something. Like a treat for behaving well, something like that. And to those people who don't already know the answer, I say, "What color is the sky on your planet?" Of course my parents used all the leverage they had.

I remember once I got a bad grade on a midterm evaluation, and my Dad told me that he wouldn't make love to dummies, and if I didn't get that grade up, I wouldn't be able to get him up either. And so for a week, I didn't get any loving at all from him. After a week I showed him my latest grade, which was much better, and he said that he felt much better about it now, but that until report card time came I had to do all the work. Then he led me quite seriously upstairs and lay down on his bed with his cock sticking up in the air and waited. I was so hard up for him (not that I hadn't been getting it elsewhere, but he's my Daddy and I missed him inside me) that I popped a button off getting out of my uniform, and I didn't even bother to blow him first, just straddled his hips and lowered my pelvis until he was all the way in. And true to his word, he made me ride him every time I wanted him until the report card came and the grade was better. I celebrated by getting down on my knees while he was still signing the form and sucking his beautiful cock until he just had to fuck me hard.

That was in high school. When I was younger and all three sisters were in school, report card day used to be very taxing for Dad. Sheri was never the best student, but she tried her best, and Mari always got straight As so she always got rewarded. So we'd all come home with our report cards and strip and stand there naked waiting for Dad to come in and see them. He'd go to Mari first, take a look (always a quick one because every grade was easy to tell; they were all the same) and give her a kiss and a squeeze. Then he'd move on to Sheri and tut tut over her grades, but in the end he always gave her a big hug and kiss and told her that he knew she had tried her best. And then I'd get the attention, and Dad would raise an eyebrow over a mark he thought was too low or make a little O face at a mark he thought was really high, and then I'd get a kiss and a squeeze too. And then we'd sweetly put out report cards down and jump him and just kiss him all over.

Wrestling would turn to kissing, and kissing into making love. Usually Dad would shoo me and Mari off to one side eventually, and then he'd fuck Sheri the way he always does, with her lying flat on her face and him behind her pressing down. Mari and I liked to watch, and we might start making out on the couch while we watched, and then since Mari wasn't interested in cocks, I would eat her out until she begged for mercy. Usually I finished her before Dad finished with Sheri, although once I felt him enter me as I was still licking Mari's cunt, and then Sheri pushed me away and Dad and I made love while she finished Mari.

But usually Dad would leave Sheri lying on her face with cum sprayed up and down her backside, and I would go over and clean him off and try as hard as I could to get him hard again, because once he was, I knew it was my turn. And then I'd get my turn, face to face on the floor because Dad knows that's my favorite. Feeling him thrust into the cradle of my thighs... breathtaking. Sometimes Mari or Sheri would come and squat over my face and I'd get to lick them, and sometimes they would kneel and bend so Dad could lick them too.

And of course, after a certain point my brother was in the mix as well. He and Mom joined in, with Mom letting him fuck her any way he wanted if he got good grades. Actually, even if he got really bad grades, which he did on occasion, although I think he's probably the smartest of all of us. Still watching Dad plow Sheri and Mike plow Mom right next to each other was enough to turn me on, let me tell you. It wasn't a ritual, just a reward for good grades.

Then, after Dad filled me as full as a second load from him can fill me (I've mentioned that he doesn't cum quickly and hardly ever repeats quickly) Dad usually took Mom and sat back and watched as the kids got busy. I remember the last time that happened, before Mari graduated high school. Not when she graduated; that was a much bigger party. But the term before, even though Sheri's grades were down and I was having trouble too, we still all made love together. It wound up with Mari actually letting Mike fuck her, and we were all in a row, me, Sheri, and Mari, and he would fuck away for a while at one pussy, then shift to the next, while the girl on the side would reach over and give the recently-vacated cunt some finger action. And Dad, strangely enough, got it up again and joined in the line, and then Mom got down at the head of the line, and so it was one big assembly line of love.

When Mike announced that he wanted ass, Sheri and I moved away from the line and Dad kept fucking Mom and Mari. Come to think of it, that was one of the last times I saw Dad fucking Mari. They don't often. Mom finally admitted defeat and sat back to watch, and Dad and Mari genuinely looked happy, with her legs wrapped around him and his cock buried in her. They were kissing and he was fondling her breasts, and it was just the sweetest thing.

Meanwhile, I was torn away from watching when Mike's cock popped into my ass, and Sheri said she wanted to eat me out, so we 69ed while Mike fucked my ass energetically for a kid his age. This was when anal was still quite new to him. He rammed himself into me up to his balls and I came as Sheri nipped my clit with her teeth, and I nipped her back and then felt Mike pump a huge load into my colon. I felt it sloshing around.

Anyway, more often than not, Dad denying sex was just a threat to get us to keep our grades up, since he loves making love to me and my sisters. But occasionally he did cut me off at least. Mari never had to worry. Sheri could have been cut off, but I think Dad knew it wouldn't matter as much to her. But for me, it was an effective carrot/stick.

No comments: