Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh To Be Young Again

And also a robot. Sorry, couldn't resist. Love that show, so glad it's come back. Anyway...

So, as today was the last day I'm going to have off for a while, I made plans to have James and Sveta over for "tea." No, I'm not reverting to the slang of my parents' generation. I didn't offer them any cannabis. I just invited them over after school.

They weren't sure they would be able to make it, but I made it plain that there would be fun to be had and that I would let them do pretty much whatever they wanted, and I guess neither of them had had any since last Saturday, so they showed up. Actually, they just went home a few hours ago. I'm sitting here typing naked again. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

They arrived together, which is always a good sign, and I was in much more exciting underwear than last time. I promised Sveta I would hunt up some exciting things for her to wear too, and since my sisters have both left underwear around, I figured there'd be a nice selection. I sat James down on the couch and led Sveta into the other room (well, the hallway anyway) to try some on.

When we both came back wearing cute little things, his eyes lit up. I wore purple lace undies you can see right through, and she picked out Mari's pink thong and a bra of Sheri's that didn't really fit (too large) but was pink and matched and was a better fit than anything else in pink. I flaunted, she was a little nervous, but eventually we just got to fooling around (not sexually) like it was a fashion show. James' cock was making a tent, so I told Sveta she should go over and let the monster out, and she was only too happy to oblige.

Once James was naked it was only a short step for Sveta to be naked too, and I felt a little left out as they made out on the couch. Sveta can't get enough of James petting her pussy now; it's so funny to think that only a few weeks ago she was a terrified virgin. I asked her if she would mind sharing him with me, and she just nodded, her head thrown back, her hand holding his over her cute little pussy.

I gave him a warm-up blowjob, then I told Sveta it was time for lessons. I told you I'm getting into teacher mode. She reluctantly broke off and knelt with me, and together we stroked James, then I started her on the finer points of sucking cock. She can't deepthroat but I promised her it would come with practice, and I think James will give her the chance to do all the practicing she needs. He's a good starter cock for that: not too large, not too small. And he doesn't have bad habits like grabbing your head and forcing it.

James moaned that he was about to cum, and I told Sveta to keep her mouth open and not to swallow just yet. He filled her mouth, and although a little spilled out over her lips, the look of this cute little teen with a wide-open mouthful of cum was just too precious. I wanted to kiss her, to suck the cum out of her mouth, but I resolved that if it would happen, she would have to make the first move. She didn't seem put off by having me touch her, but I wasn't sure she wanted anything between us.

She swallowed, very pretty, while I cleaned the last of James' cum out of him, and by the time I was done I could tell that she needed release too. So I smacked James on the ass and told him to get down there. He ate her out quite successfully, but I was busy bringing him back to life so I missed most of it. I did look up when she started making more noise and was rewarded by seeing her gush. It never gets old. And James was quite the pro, just kept licking and munching and didn't mind the mouthful (or face-full) of juices. I called him over after she was done to lick some off his face. She tastes mild, slightly musky, very feminine.

James was ready to fuck by then, and Sveta didn't look like she was ready for anything right then (or maybe I'm just selfish) so I just patted my own ass and told him to get back there. I felt him pressing against my anus and scolded him away, because I didn't want to do any swapping with anal this time. I wasn't sure how Sveta would feel, for one thing. She's not ready for anal. He plunged into my pussy easily and I came just as he bottomed out. I'm afraid my orgasm was no competition for Sveta's, but I have more of them. She sat up and watched us and idly played with herself (which was very sexy to watch) and we talked. They still hadn't tried doggy style and she asked me what that was like. I just couldn't help looking at her fingers dipping into her honey pot, and I think she noticed too.

Finally, after I came again (mostly from watching Sveta), I told James that she deserved some of the same. I pointed out the condoms on the side (I really should make him wear one with me too) and she put one on him like it was the first time she'd tried it. I had to crawl over and help her. Then I helped her to her hands and knees, told her to arch her back a little and raise her butt, and held her shoulders while James got behind and penetrated her. She gasped but not in pain; there was a big smile on her face. I think she might be a lifetime convert to rear entry now.

Once James got a rhythm started they both just got into it, but unfortunately he came pretty quickly and she didn't. I motioned him down, helped her to her back (and copped several feels I'm ashamed to add, but they were very nice feels and frankly, I'm pretty sure she knew) and had him go to town on her again while I carefully pulled off the condom, cleaned him up, and then fed the cum inside to Sveta as she lay there approaching orgasm.

She came again, stronger this time, got James' hair wet, and he managed to keep her going through three strong spurts and a minute or so of climax. I pulled out the water pitcher (I came prepared) and we all had a drink.

James was ready to go again, and it was getting late, and I'll be honest, I needed him to cum inside me at least once, so since he had been doing lots of hard work I laid him back and rode him. Sveta was fascinated, watching my tits do their little (very little since they're so damn small, especially compared to hers, which I bet bounce beautifully) bounce, and his cock jut up into my cunt, disappearing between my legs with each bounce. She wanted to know what my favorite position was, and was a little surprised when I told her. James said he was sorry, that he would only fuck me that way from now on, and I shushed him and told him any way he wanted was great. I hope he doesn't take that too literally.

James said (a little breathlessly, but he's getting the hang of conversing and fucking) that his favorite was probably doggy style, and Sveta said she would be sure to remember that. She begged off answering because she hasn't had enough experience to make an informed choice. Then she came around and asked if it was all right with me if she kissed him. I practically grabbed her head and forced it to his.

Watching them making out while I fucked him was sweet, in all senses of the word. I had a mini-O and accidentally grabbed Sveta's back to steady myself, and when she didn't do anything about it I just kept a hand there. She even shifted a little so she was brushing against my hip every time I went down. I started petting her back, getting friskier and friskier, until my hand was resting on her bare ass and I just loved it. I stopped myself from actively feeling her up because I realized that she probably thought I was James. He gasped after a moment and moved his hands to my hips, which is a sure sign of impending explosion. And she looked up at me and I could tell that she didn't mind at all that I had my hand on her butt.

He came, not much but it was nice anyway, and I rolled off and lay there, and without asking, Sveta came and started cleaning James' cock off. She's going to be a great lover with just a little practice. And then she gave me a questioning look, then proceeded to scoop the cum out of my pussy with a finger. She asked me how it felt, said how she wished she could feel that, asked about birth control. It was kind of surreal, having this nubile teen (I use that word in the classical sense) scooping cum out of my pussy delicately with a finger, licking it off, and talking about the pill.

I tried to fill her in, but I'll confess that I was really getting close, even from her light touch, and eventually I had to stop her because I was afraid I was going to go off. James came over and finished me, but Sveta watched, and when I nodded encouragingly, she even put a hand on my tummy to feel the spasms.

Then they had to leave. But next time, I swear we're going to discuss some bisexuality with Sveta, because she's raring to go. I can't wait to teach her how to eat me out, and I really can't wait to taste her gushes first-hand. It's been too long since I've had a girl gush like that in my mouth. I want to teach them everything, how to please each other and other people. I want to be there the first time he takes her in the ass. And rest assured, that will happen soon. Once I have a little more free time. And I want to have a proper threesome with them, everyone fucking everyone.

So yeah, they had to leave and I was still really horny. So Dad was upstairs, and he knew exactly what had been going on downstairs, but he just took one look at me, disheveled and almost naked (I never did actually take off the underwear, just pushed them to one side) and gave me a big bear hug. We didn't go back to the rumpus room, we went up to his bedroom. Mom was already there, but she just slid over a little and let Dad lay me down on the bed, shuck his clothes, and plow me. God, I'm sorry James, but no one fucks like Daddy. He had me screaming for mercy, and he pumped me full of cream. I wish Sveta had been there. She would have loved eating Dad's cum. And maybe she would have loved being fucked by Dad too. I wish I could tell them. But I'm definitely not going to, probably not ever.

So now Dad's cum is still churning around in my belly, and I can dip my hand down into my panties and scoop some out every so often, but I bet it will still be leaking come morning. I hope tonight treats you as well as it's treated me.

No comments: