Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reddi-Wip

I'm tired but can't sleep right now, so I thought I'd tell you a little story about my misspent youth. I'd like to state at the outset that I'm not in any way suggesting that what I'm about to tell you is a good idea. It is, in fact, a bad idea. Very bad. But I didn't know that at the time. I was a lot younger and I didn't know things I know now.

It was a year or so after I got popped, and I was getting bored with the same old things. My brother wasn't old enough and the only guy I could have was my Dad, and while I love him to death, I was going through a phase where I wasn't interested in the ordinary stuff. So one day, either a weekend or during the summer, I don't remember, I bought some whipped cream in a can and was fooling around with it in the bathroom. I tried covering my tits in patterns and wished I had someone to lick them off, so I stopped doing that. In fact, I was almost ready to throw in the towel and just eat the rest of it straight out of the can (which my parents would definitely have disapproved of if they'd known, which was part of the thrill) when I thought to myself that maybe I could use it to make myself feel like a guy had spunked inside me.

I put the nozzle in my little cunny and pressed it hard, and it felt really nice, if a bit cold. So I just kept filling myself up until it was spurting out around my fingers and dripping on the floor. Very fun stuff. I had my dildo with me for just such a purpose, so I started fucking myself with it slowly, the whipped cream splurting out around the rubber cock. I wish I had photos. The dildo pushed cream deeper into me and made some room, so I filled up again and kept penetrating and then squirting more cream in until I could feel myself full of it.

It was fun, and I decided that what would be even more fun would be someone to share it with, so after I cleaned up as best I could, I hunted down Mari and told her what I had been doing. She thought it sounded pretty silly, but she wasn't averse to having some fun, so we pulled on some clothes (probably too little clothes, really, but we didn't care) and headed back to the supermarket, bought another can (lord only knows what the cashier, who had just seen me buying one an hour before, thought) and went giggling home.

This time we used the rest of the old can to make nipple sundaes, which were very tasty if a little small. Then I stuck the can in my pussy and filled myself as full as I could stand with fluff, and Mari lay down on the floor and told me to drip it into her mouth. It was hard to squirt it back out because the canned whipped cream loses its whipped-ness when you squeeze it, but it oozed out kind of like thin cum, got all over Mari's face and lips. She licked herself off, licked me off too, and then tried the can in her own pussy. She was able to hold more because she was older and deeper, and with a little practice she was able to squeeze out little ribbons of cream, still whipped, from her pussy. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and I had to eat her out right there, and we forgot about the can for a while.

Actually, we forgot about the can forever; I don't think we ever did that again. It wasn't that it wasn't fun, or that we learned it wasn't safe, or anything like that. It was just that once I did it, I didn't want to do the same thing again. Neither of us got infections or anything, nothing bad happened. And now I wish we could do it again, because it really was silly. And I bet Sheri could fit the whole can in her pussy and then use it like a double dildo. So many possibilities.

Anyway, sorry I've been a little quiet, but I really am very busy, so for a week or so I'll be less active than I like. Still, I'll try to fit something in here and there. I don't think James, Sveta, and I are in the cards for a week at least, though, so no news to report there.

No comments: