Friday, July 24, 2009

252

Well, it's not a particularly important number, but I'm going to use this post being 252 (a palindrome?) as an excuse, because I have something fun to share.

I may have mentioned that I dated a photography major in college and he took some pictures of me. They were fairly tasteful, most of them; a few we took which weren't tasteful but weren't intended for anything but fun. Funnily enough, I saw one of those on the Internet a few years ago, and I haven't seen any tasteful ones anywhere, so go fig.

Anyway, I've been talking to Gwen more regularly than I had been, which is good because she's still fun and I need to be better at maintaining communication with people. She, apparently, hasn't settled down at all, still wild and crazy to an extent that I am not. She was joking about going to hunt down Mike and fuck him just for old times' sake. At least, I think she was joking.

We've been talking about old times, and I happened to mention that my computer had broken with a lot of photos on it, and she said, "Hang on a minute," and then emailed me a photo, which I recognized as one of the tasteful pictures the photo guy took of me. She'd downsized it and it lost some quality, and really it should be seen as a print rather than on screen, but since I haven't shared a photo in a while I thought I'd share it in its full glory.

That's all the bigger it is, really, I swear. Obviously the original was much bigger and glossier. But still, tasteful yet cute ass, right?

Since Gwen knows pretty much all about me, I might invite her to write something for the blog, or just ask if I can share a story or something. Hell, she could share a story from her more recent life; she's been living it up. I wonder how her parents feel, being all straight-laced and over-protective and pushing her to succeed. Not that she's starving or turning tricks or anything, but she's done some wild stuff which definitely doesn't fit into the "good girl" mold, shall we say.

I'll have to get her to share.

Anyway, there's the photo, for those of my readers who've asked for photos and to see the art pictures. I'm only able to post it because it's basically ready to post as it is; I didn't have to tweak it at all which I can't really do without my computer working.

No comments: