Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Thinker

Got this question that I don't know if I'm going to be able to answer, but I'll take a stab at considering it anyway.

"If you could jump to any moment in your life when you were younger, when would it be? You could meet yourself as "yourself" or you could meet yourself as a "stranger". Would you have taken advantage of yourself when you were "innocent"? Would you jump to a moment where you were involved in an orgy and make love with yourself? Would you participate in a threesome with you and your Dad, brother, sister, Sveta, or Gwen? Think about travelling to the past and having your younger self take advantage of your older self. Think of the possibilities... what moment in your past would you have love to see yourself and be with yourself as another person?" - Jim

Well, there are a few scenarios I could think of beyond the basic egotism of any response I could give. Yes, I'm really that narcissistic; I would have sex with myself. If I were an identical twin, I'd do my twin. I usually think I'm quite sexy. I am that person. Doesn't mean I think I'm better than you, or that I would necessarily be my first choice (wrap your head around that one). But I would do myself. For one, I think I'd know just how to make myself feel good, and that's worth a lot in a lover.

Anyway, I'd say that there are some things which fall into the realm of wanting a twin. If I could clone myself instantly into two, I could think of a lot of fun things to do, mostly having to do with other people, not necessarily with fucking myself, although that would be an added benefit. If I could be the mutant from X-Men 3 (and the comic, too, I suppose) who can split himself into different people, that would serve my purposes, particularly because it would mean that I'd never want for a partner. Having an instant threesome (or foursome, or whatever you call the female equivalent of a gangbang) would come in handy sometimes.

But in terms of going back in time and meeting myself as something other than exactly how I am now, I think I'd pick to go back in time to my college days, because that was when I was the craziest. It's something of a boring answer, but honestly, it's the easiest. I was hot in college, I think, and going back to then would allow me to fuck myself and Gwen simultaneously, which would be loads of fun.

Now, if I were going back in time to fuck myself, but I was going to be a stranger, I'd have to look like someone else, so I choose... well, I guess I'd want some kind of character generator like you get in RPGs, where I could tweak my appearance. Just because I think I'm hot doesn't mean I couldn't improve on my hotness.

But I guess, really, I'd prefer to split myself in two than go back in time. I could have a lot of fun with two of me. I imagine there are a few people who could say the same. Having a lot of fun with two of me, I mean.

That was a bit of a thought experiment, and I guess I discovered something about myself, which is that I'd like to relive certain moments in my life, but not necessarily by going back in time and fucking myself. If that makes any sense. Time travel is too damn complicated.

Now, if being bitten by something radioactive gives you super powers, what animal do you suppose I'd have to be bitten by in order to gain the super power to split myself into two? An amoeba? An earthworm? Neither seems particularly likely to be the biting kind.

No comments: