Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Few Changes

To purify the Q/A topic, I've shunted all the trivia into a separate Trivia topic. And then I accidentally deleted the Q/A topic while trying to change Q/A to "Q/A and Requests." Fuck. So now I've got to find all the Q/A topic and re-tag them. Fuckity fuckity fuck. Stupid Blogger.

Okay, have retagged Q/A as Questions/Requests, and a few more snuck in because of the requests part. But it more accurately describes the topic, which is both answering questions and responding to requests. As always, you can email me or comment here to ask questions or make requests.

Also, as I said the last time I made changes to the tagging system, I'm always open for suggestions. If there was some way to communally tag things, I might do it. But if there's a topic I don't have but should, or there's a post which needs a tag, let me know. There are some, I just know it.

Now, to bed, because that took too long (but I came twice reading over old stories, so not a complete loss).

Oh, and if anyone knows how to put the navigation links (Newer Posts, Older Posts, those things at the bottom of the page) at the top of the page, please let me know that too. If you can solve that bit of coding for me, I promise I'll get an exciting pic to you somehow, hook or crook. I'm tired of the navigation only being at the bottom.

No comments: