Monday, July 27, 2009

Sheri Said I Could Share

As I've made abundantly clear these past months, my computer situation sucks, and as such I have very little way of giving out pictures even if I want to. I'm saying this so you all don't get your hopes up.

But in the past week, I've been given two pics to share which I didn't really need to do anything with (well, nothing I couldn't do in 5 minutes on someone else's computer) and so you're struck in the pants with luck, as it were.

Sheri sent this pic to me. It's her, not me.

I think you can see what I mean when I say that Sheri is also very hot, but much fuller than I am. Zaftig, curvy, whatever. No sis, I am not saying you're fat. I'm saying that you've got curves, and breasts 'til Tuesday. You should have seen her when she was pregnant: wow. But this is more recent, and I know people want to know what Sheri looks like, and I know some people prefer women with a little more meat on the bone, so I offer this because Sheri said I could. It's much more demure than a lot of pics of Sheri that I have, but beggars can't be choosers.

She also told me the story of how she fucked Mr. Klein (remember him?). It was over the phone, so I don't have text to share. Sheri's not so big in the text storytelling department.

Anyway, as I mentioned, she was still in school, possibly 8th grade, she can't remember (ah, middle school hormones). She wasn't in his class. She'd had the hots for him for a while, but he was always so professional that it really pissed her off (my sister likes a challenge, probably more than I do, although I know what she's talking about in this case). So she found out where his car was, and would hang out there after school, waiting for him. She'd heard from some girls that Mr. Klein liked redheads (how they knew, I don't know, because as I said, Mr. Klein never gave off a hint of flirtation when he was in school). So she would say good afternoon to him every day after school.

They struck up an acquaintanceship after a few days. Mr. Klein knew she wasn't in his class, and it was after school, and so he could be a little more friendly. She would ask him how his day was, and he would tell jokes. It was a little flirtatious, but I'm surprised Sheri was willing to be that subtle. I guess she really liked this challenge. Again, he's not bad to look at, and if I were Sheri, I might have put in the time.

She wormed her way into his confidences (which isn't bad to do with a teacher even if you don't want to fuck them, because inside info in school can't be overvalued) and he told her that no, he was single and there wasn't a Mrs. Klein in the wings. We didn't get into much detail on exactly how she parlayed confidence into serious flirtation, but Sheri is good at that. She's so much more forward than I am, and she gets away with it.

Finally, she kissed him. He tried to push her away, was really concerned that someone would see. She said she wanted him, and she thought he wanted her too. He didn't deny it, so he was doomed. Basically all he could do was tell her to meet him down the block, where it wouldn't be obvious. I think Sheri, naughty girl that she is, was hoping he'd take her behind the gym or something.

But he picked her up away from the school and drove her back to his place. More and more, I wonder if it was the first time he'd done something with a student. She said he was nervous even once they were inside, kept telling her it couldn't happen, not really. But she was persistent, and finally after she started taking her clothes off and he could see those very alluring teen breasts, he gave up struggling.

I know, it's odd that a teenager would be seducing her teacher and not the other way around, but if you knew Sheri, you'd know that it was totally in keeping with her. Me, I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but she could, easily. Now, I've let people seduce me, and I've been seduced, but I'm not so good at seducing people who are authority figures.

He took her upstairs to the bedroom, probably the same bedroom where I was, and she pulled his pants down and started sucking his cock without any words spoken. She said he was flaccid at first, from nerves probably, but quickly revived. Then she slipped the rest of her clothes off, lay back on the bed, and begged him to fuck her. Not one to beat about the bush, so to speak, is my sister. In he went, and started fucking her hard.

No condom; Sheri doesn't use them. She wasn't on the pill either, although he couldn't have known that. I knew, but I don't think anyone else did except Mari and maybe Mike if he found out. She wanted to know what she'd missed by not getting some oral from him, and I said "A fuck-ton, sis." Which is true. His technique with his tongue is terrific.

After a minute, he rolled her over and took her from behind, then grunted that he was about to cum. He pulled out, and she rolled over and sucked him dry. Then he sat back with this bemused look on his face and said that they couldn't do it again, it was too dangerous. Sheri couldn't see why, kept begging him to let her come back, but honestly, for both of them, I wonder if it wasn't just the conquest. I know Sheri would have been happy to fuck him again, but she wasn't really going to lose sleep over it if she didn't. The novelty wears off for her quite quickly, and since that was most of why she wanted to fuck him, I don't know why she was so insistent. I think caution got the better of him, and he probably also only was interested in the novelty to a certain extent.

Finally, she got up, pulled her clothes back on, and walked out in a huff. But since she made no particular attempt to get back in his good graces after that, didn't really spend much time on him, I think my assessment is the right one. She was only in it for the conquest, and if he wasn't, he was too nervous to do it again.

Now me, I've talked to him since our first time. There's not really much risk for him with me, which is, I guess, why he's willing to consider another go. We're trying to work out when it will be. I keep offering to come by the school after hours, but he won't hear of it. He really is scared, or professional, or both.

Anyway, that's the not-tremendously-interesting story of Sheri's conquest, and a pic thrown in for good measure. All I know is that if I start seeing Mr. Klein more often, I'll have to start a new tag for him. We'll see whether that happens or not. Hell, maybe I should delete that fuck James' tag and replace it with Mr. Klein, or Perry, as he'd like me to call him. I'm so naughty though; I do like thinking of him as my teacher Mr. Klein, even if he's just a man now. Or maybe it's that I was brought up to call adults by their last name. Seriously, what's up with kids calling adults by their first name? Disrespectful. Never would have flown in my house. Nor could we call our parents by their names.

Okay, enough walking to school 9 miles in the snow uphill both ways consarn it. Enjoy. We'll all keep hoping that other people send me pictures I can post, because otherwise there's nothing I can do.

No comments: