Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yes or No

I saw this on Spnk MeRed's blog and had to chime in. Hope she doesn't mind.

You can ONLY answer Yes or No.

You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and asks. -- and believe me, the temptation to explain some of these will be overwhelming nothing is exactly as it seems.Now, here's what you're supposed to do. . . Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, and type in your answers

  1. Been arrested? No
  2. Kissed someone you didn't like? Yes
  3. Slept in until 5 PM? Yes
  4. Ran a red light? Yes
  5. Been suspended from school? No
  6. Experienced love at first sight? No
  7. Totaled your car in an accident? No
  8. Been fired from a job? No
  9. Fired somebody? No
  10. Sang karaoke? No
  11. Pointed a gun at someone? No
  12. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
  13. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
  14. Kissed in the rain? Yes
  15. Had a close brush with death (your own)? No
  16. Seen someone die? No
  17. Played spin-the-bottle? Yes
  18. Smoked a cigar? Yes
  19. Sat on a rooftop? Yes
  20. Smuggled something into another country? No
  21. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes
  22. Broken a bone? No
  23. Skipped school? Yes
  24. Eaten a bug? Yes
  25. Sleepwalked? No
  26. Walked a moonlit beach? No
  27. Rode a motorcycle? No
  28. Dumped someone? Yes
  29. Lied to avoid a ticket? No
  30. Ridden in a helicopter? No
  31. Shaved your head? No
  32. Made your boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes
  33. Eaten snake? No
  34. Marched/Protested? Yes
  35. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No
  36. Puked on amusement ride? No
  37. Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? Yes
  38. Been in a band? Yes
  39. Been on TV? No
  40. Shot a gun? Yes
  41. Skinny-dipped? Yes
  42. Gave someone stitches? No
  43. Ridden a surfboard? No
  44. Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yes
  45. Had surgery? No
  46. Streaked? Yes
  47. Taken by ambulance to hospital? No
  48. Passed out when not drinking? Yes
  49. Peed on a bush? Yes
  50. Donated Blood? No
  51. Grabbed electric fence? Yes
  52. Eaten alligator meat? Yes
  53. Killed an animal when not hunting? Yes
  54. Peed your pants in public? Yes
  55. Snuck into a movie without paying? No
  56. Written graffiti? Yes
  57. Still love someone you shouldn't? Yes
  58. Been in handcuffs? Yes
  59. Believe in love? Yes
  60. Sleep on a certain side of the bed? No

At some point, I may go into a few of these answers. In fact, if there's something on the list you'd like to hear me talk about, tell me and I'll break those silly rules (well, they said I could explain if someone asks me to share, so give me an excuse). [Edit: I have linked to posts where I explain various answers, although as you can see there are more to be explained if you ask for them.]

I have other things to talk about, but I'm tired and I wouldn't have even posted this except I saw it and had to share. It's hot again and our AC is not running well at all, so bed seemed too sticky (and not in a good way) at the moment.

1 comment:

Spnk MeRed said...

i dont mind at all...in fact a friend saw it on a different blog and asked me to fill it out...that is how these things get spread around the web...the first answer that caught my attention was you were never suspended from school?...wouldnt have guessed that...looking forward to hearing some of the explanations