Friday, May 28, 2010

Not Flash Fiction Friday

If you've come here looking for Flash Fiction Friday, that was last post.  But I wrote another which wasn't any good but I still wanted to share because I amused myself.  Consider it a bonus.  Or a horrible joke.  Or another excuse to look at lesbian Aztec sex, or as I like to call it, laztex.  Quick, call the patent office.  Feeling a bit silly right now, if you can't tell.

Aztec Ritual by Elstabo

Slide 3: Mezo-American fertility ritual.

Typically performed by a man and a woman, the ancients may have realized, as we now do, that two women would make a more interesting composition. We may never know for certain.

Temple markings in the late Olmec period suggest that the ritual could be performed more or less frequently as circumstances dictated. A particularly bad harvest might cause a spate of these rituals. However, somewhat illogically, a good harvest might also arouse the populace to perform. As you can see, the blue feathers represent...

Yes, the feathers. Didn't you notice them? Look on the second subject’s head. Higher.

No, I don't think the nipples are relevant to a discussion of this nature.

Put your quetzal back in your pants, deviant.


Remember all that stuff I said below the actual Flash Fiction Friday post about how you should join in?  If you don't, go back and read it.  If you do, consider this a gentle nudge.

3 comments:

lila said...

hehehehe! brilliant. :D

Cate said...

Oh goody! Someone else took the academic ground besides me. Well done.

Bisou,
Cate

Naughty Lexi said...

I confess, I wrote this one first while I was still trying to thrash the real one into a form with which I wasn't completely unhappy. I just wanted to make a "pants quetzal" pun.