Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TMI Celebs

This stupid thing keeps getting shorter and shorter because the browser keeps eating it.  Also, I don't have all that much to say about celebrities.  Still, why not?  From TMI as usual.

Who is one celebrity you would like to:

Cuddle?

Emily Browning.  She's cute.

Elope with?

I prefer, "Run off and rob filling stations with," but hey.  I don't know that I'm all that interested in eloping with any celebrity.  Someone with money, I suppose.  Yes, I'm looking for a sugar daddy.  I'll own up to that.

Love?

I don't know that I'd want to love any celebrity either.  I don't fall in love based on looks, and that's really all I have with a celebrity.  I'm not saying they're bad people, I just don't know them well enough to love them.

Excite beyond words?

I think a speechless Viggo Mortensen is something I could deal with.  He has beautiful eyes.

Bang?

The cast of Firefly.  That's the first thing that comes to mind, but my God, the list is endless.

See in bed with their current fling?

Strictly from curiosity, I'd like to see Branjelina in bed, just to see if they're crazy.  Also because if I could bring a video camera, I would become incredibly wealthy.

Bonus (optional):Tell us about one encounter (if any) that you've had with a celebrity.

I've never had sex with even a minor celebrity, if that's what this means.  I actually don't try to meet celebrities because I'm not a big fan of meeting people for the sake of meeting them.  I've actually met and had personal relationships of the non-sexual kind with various very minor celebrities, and I treasure them because it was real, not just me begging for an autograph.  And I've worked with some people who I suppose in the right circles might be considered celebrities.  However, I doubt highly that most people would know about whom I was talking.  Suffice to say that I've had some very nice friendships with semi-famous people, but nothing to report.

No comments: