Sunday, May 16, 2010

For Those of You Who Came in Late

Allow me to reiterate: the name of this movie is Spy Hard.

Kidding.  Silly movie.  Sillier theme song.  Seriously though, I know some readers have arrived and have no idea who some of these people I talk about are, so I thought I'd catch you up on things, although I confess that reading the archives, while it's a daunting task, is the best way to catch me when I forget and tell the same story twice or believe that things have happened that didn't.  It's fun.  I'd make a game of it myself if I weren't so annoyed with my memory.  Anyway, we'll call this a trivia post.

  1. My name's Lexi.  Anyone who needed to know that is probably wondering where they are right now.  Hi!  Welcome!  Sit a spell, take a load off.  Or put a load on something.  I'm flexible.  No, I'm really not that flexible, but in this case, I am.  Loads welcome.
  2. Yes, I am involved in a sexual relationship with my father, but not with my mother, although she features in the blog as well.  Also my younger brother Mike, whenever he can spare the time.  And my sisters, Mari (the eldest) and Sheri (older than me) whenever we get together.  If that makes you squirm, best leave now.  Sorry.  I don't hold it against you.
  3. Sveta is my girlfriend.  No, I am not monogamous, and neither of us has a problem with that.  She knows all about pretty much everything in my life.  I love her about as much as I can love someone, which is quite a lot.  She's like a sister to me, and she knows it.  She's got her own label.  There really are a lot of good stories from the beginning, so go back and read the early stuff labeled Sveta for the details.  I can't pick out highlights.
  4. Kate is my actress fuckbuddy.  Our first time was several years ago and since then I've had various fun with her.  She has a label all to herself there on the right.
  5. Roger is her husband.  He's not a great lay, but it's exciting to be in a threesome with a married couple.  Anything about Roger is under the Kate label because I'm not likely to see him by himself.
  6. Kate and Roger have two sons, Liam and Kevin.  Liam's the older boy, and he seems interested in me, in a totally normal pubescent-boy-type way.  He's probably got a huge crush on me.  But the family is weird, so who knows.  I know he's jerked off thinking about me.  I take it as a compliment.
  7. Sveta used to go out with a guy named James, who has his own label even though he doesn't deserve it.  He handled things badly, and we haven't seen him since, but the stories are still exciting, and the pain has worn off for her.
  8. My college roomie, Gwen, is a pistol, and pops up here and there.  I wish she were closer, because she's a lot of fun.  She knows pretty much everything too, but then I know a lot of stuff about her, so it's kind of a mutually-assured destruction situation there, or it would be if we weren't such good friends.  As it is, she enjoys me, and I her, and she and my family get along fine.
  9. Perry used to be my teacher.  I never did anything with him when he was, although my sister did.  Then I met up with him again, at random, and we had a fling.  I don't see it happening again, because it seems like he wanted things to be much more serious than I was willing to be.  Still, good stories.
  10. Uncle Sam is my uncle, and he doesn't look like a recruitment poster.  Yes, I've had sex with him too.  He has a wife, Derdre, and a gay lover, Palmer, who is related to Derdre in some way or other.  We don't see them as much as I'd like.
  11. Aunt Jenny is, you guessed it, my aunt.  She's not doing so great at the moment, but her health has always been poor.  She's lots of fun too.  Check out the Thanksgiving story from a few years back for more of her.
  12. I work in technical theatre, which is why I talk a lot about working at night at theaters.  It's not a great job, but I enjoy parts of it.  I also act, but just for fun.  And yes, that's the right way to spell it, and don't argue with me.
  13. If you're looking for more trivia, well, the Trivia label should have plenty of that.  If you're looking to have questions answered, please, by all means, write me or comment or anything, really.  I don't bite, and I can only know what people don't know if they tell me.
  14. I have no idea what my favorite post is.  Don't ask.

That covers it for now, I guess.  Sorry if this is all old news to some of you.

No comments: