Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduation

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the actual ceremony, because that's not what's important.  Actually, it is what's important, but not for the purposes of this discussion.  We're all terribly proud of Mike and looking forward to sponging off his inevitable rise of wealth (okay, that last one is mostly me) and we all enjoyed the ceremonies as much as we could for a long, boring period of time where we were basically waiting to cheer once.

The celebration is what's important.  Sheri came to graduation, so you can imagine that we made up quite the cheering section, and then we all helped pack up Mike's stuff and drove home in caravan.  It would have been easier if it had been closer, but still, I got to drive with Mike and Sheri in a car filled with junk.  And if you think we weren't doing things in the back seat, think again.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.  First thing's first.

It actually started out when I graduated from high school.  Mike talked me into wearing quite the revealing dress under my robe with no underwear on, and then before the ceremony, basically as I was supposed to be getting lined up for the procession, I was actually behind a tree with Mike, my robe and dress hiked up, getting fucked and creamed so that I could feel the cum dripping down my leg as I walked in with everyone else.  I didn't even cum either; it was torture until we got home.

Then, when he graduated, I made him go commando under his robe too, and right before he was supposed to line up, I got under his robe and sucked him off really messily until he was so close to cumming, then popped up, gave him a kiss, and sent him packing with a tent in his robe.  I know for a fact that one or two of his female classmates noticed his bulge because he excused himself after graduation and came back a few minutes later with a shit-eating smile on his face because he'd invited one of them into the bathroom.

So then it was on.  At my college graduation, he gave Gwen and me both creampies to walk down the aisle with. so at his college graduation, I actually made him cum in his pants.  He didn't get another chance because I'm not planning on getting any further degree, at least right now, so now that he's more educated than I am, I had to get my jollies, but I also had to admit that it wouldn't be fair for me to jump out ahead of him.

Instead, I offered to let him make a mess of me if he'd do it in his robe.  I wore the same dress I wore to my high school graduation (and no, I'm not stroking my ego about how it still fits) with no panties, hopped up on his bed and hiked up my skirts and waggled my ass at him.  "You've got an hour before we have to leave; I bet you can make me a real mess for the ceremony," I said.

I was right.  Actually, we were almost late because he was trying really hard to get a third shot in, but then Sheri came in and told me to get my ass in the car and she'd finish him up.  I walked out a bit bowlegged, with cum running down my inner thighs and making a really obvious wet spot on the back of the dress.  It's okay; there are already a few stains.

Sitting through the ceremony with cum still rolling around inside both my holes was interesting.  And Sheri gave me a kiss on the way out, so I could taste cum on my lips too.  Talk about horny.  I actually discreetly tried to play with myself a little until Dad gave me a look.

He's one to talk.  I know the reason I had Mike all to myself was because he was fucking Sheri seventeen ways to Sunday.  He can't keep up with her, never has been able to really.  Definitely couldn't afterward.  She monopolized him pretty much the whole time, but that's okay; I get him all the time.

In the car, Mike took the first shift at the wheel and Sheri and I crawled into the back seat, grabbed a pillow from Mike's stuff, and Sheri sucked every drop of cum that was left out of me and licked up all the dried stuff on the outside.  I was totally naked, the dress had been thrown in the back somewhere and I couldn't find it.  So there we are, driving down the road, Sheri topless, me naked, Mike trying hard to drive while looking in the mirror (it reminded me a little bit of that funny scene from Hot Shots Part Deux, which shows what a loser I am).  I returned the favor to Sheri, so we were both naked, and Mike was getting antsy.

He pulled off an exit to nowhere, we found a secluded spot to switch around, and then I drove, with a sheet wrapped around my shoulders, while Mike in the back took Sheri up the ass, hard as she likes it, and she tried to make me drive off the road by reaching up and tickling me until I warned her that if she didn't stop, I really would kill us all.  I am so glad we didn't get pulled over; it would have been really, really hard to explain.  I was totally naked except for a sheet, and they were too but with no sheets, and yeah, it was fun.

The drive's not that long, so we got home, ran into the house giggling, totally naked, probably seen by the neighbors, but what the hell.  We were all ready for another go, since it had been a while since the last go, but we had to get the stuff in, so we got some clothes on, piled boxes on the floor, and when Mom and Dad showed up (they drive like the ancients they are) we were sweaty and tired and heading for the shower.

"Mike, don't you dare," said Mom.  "I've barely given you a kiss all day.  Let your father go upstairs with the girls; I don't mind a little sweat."  Mike grinned, gave us both kisses, and then started taking Mom's blouse off and kissing her.  I almost stayed to watch, but I really did want a shower since I hadn't had one that day, plus the drying spunk and saliva and juices and sweat, and yeah, it seemed like a good idea too because there would be people joining me.

Upstairs we went, Sheri and I shucking clothes as we went, then turned on the shower and turned on each other until Dad came in, naked, his big cock bobbing as he walked, and I was relegated to younger daughter status for a while.  I call it that when the other two girls pull rank and demand first taste or touch or penetration or whatever.  It works with Dad, but with Mike I generally don't let it happen quite that way.  Except Mari.  If she wants cock, she gets it.  Since that practically never happens, it's not a worry.

Speaking of Mari, she called, but she couldn't afford to come.  She really is quite a long way away, and while I don't know if affording was all of it, it was hopefully most of it, because I think we all felt her absence, Mike in particular.  Still, you do what you've got to do.  I was lucky I didn't have commitments, and I probably couldn't have afforded to go if I were living on my own.  Sheri, lucky bitch, has a decent job that she can take vacations from and she doesn't give a shit about, so it was no big thing for her.

Anyway, Sheri pulled rank and got to get some of that good hot meat first, so I contented myself with fingering her ass.  It's amazing; I could probably fist her ass if I wanted to.  She's not stretched or anything, it just accepts penetration easily.  It's still quite tight once you're in there.  She rode Dad after he pleaded that he was an old man, and I kept two fingers in her ass and moved around so I could straddle Dad's face and kiss her, and she and I came in cycles until Dad said he had to move a bit faster if we wanted anything out of him.

Sheri let me finish him, on my hands and knees, firm hands on my hips and waist, water streaming down.  But he pulled out after another Lexi O and shot into her waiting mouth.  Older daughter.  What can you do?

He left us after we sat for a minute under the water and relaxed, told us, "Don't say in too long; your brother will want a turn."  We were prepared for that, but it never happened.  Mike was busy with Mom.  So we eventually rinsed off, toweled off, and adjourned to my room, where I tried out a few things that Sveta and I have been enjoying and I politely declined the offer to get fisted.  She thinks I'm missing out.  I know it's not my thing.  She'll keep trying, and occasionally she might talk me into something.

Then there was a cake, with all the naked clan around, and we watched a movie, and the Mom and Dad went off to bed and Sheri pulled out an anal vibe and said, "Let's see if we can get another out of him."  We actually got two; he was so excited by the prospect of some butt play that he hardened right up and Sheri, foolish girl that she is, told him to try out the vibe on her first.  He pressed it into her ass, then fucked her while she moaned, at least until I jammed my crotch down on her face.  After a few minutes he pulled out the vibe, pressed into her ass with his cock, and a short time later painted her colon.

I got the last time, with the anal vibe in him, and I said "foolish girl" about Sheri for a reason.  He was tired, it's true, but it was slow and sensual and I could feel the vibration somehow in his cock, and he lasted a long time and then blasted me with a giant load.  It wasn't thick; it was thin as piss, but there was a lot of it, and it felt divine.

Sheri is unfortunately back at Casa de Sheri now, and she took Mike with her for a few days.  They drove back up to get the rest of his stuff, and she called me from the road to say that they were in a restroom in a bar fucking.  She's the wild one.  Then they picked up her car and drove back to her place.

But don't worry; he'll be back in a few days.  As will Sveta.  And that should be something to talk about.  I may not talk about it immediately because I'll be so involved, but something to talk about eventually, definitely.

4 comments:

netsfan_44 said...

How can NO ONE have commented on this blog ... unless they experiances a loss of blood to the brain *smile*

Naughty Lexi said...

People are quiet around here for whatever reason. But then I'm bad about leaving comments on other people's blogs so maybe it's just karma.

spnkmered said...

makes me want to go back and get some other degree just to have a chance at a graduation celebration like this one

Naughty Lexi said...

Hell, why wait for a degree? Just celebrate. Life's too short. I say this as the worst person ever for seizing life by the balls, but still, celebrate!