Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TMI Good vs. Evil

No, it's actually about superheroes. Actually a decent one for me because I live something of a double life as it is.

1. If you could be a super hero or a super villain, which would you be and why?

I am totally not hardcore enough to be a supervillain. I might be able to pull off "antihero," but only a small dose of it. So superhero it is. I like helping people, and while my methods might rub some people the wrong way, heroes don't have to care about that kind of thing.

2. What's your super alias?

Naughty Girl, what else?

3. Name a friend as your sidekick, tell us who they are.

Oh, I'm not having a sidekick, I'm having a team. Mike can be Ass-Master, defender of sodomy rights; his symbol can involve butts in some way or other. Sheri will be The Loose Goose (the retro meaning of loose, not the physical meaning), capable of just about anything (I'm seeing a lot of leather and plumage in her costume, possibly with a retro feel to go in with the name). Mari has to be Lady Lesbos, the way Wonder Woman should have been were it not for the restrictive mores of the comic book genre. And Sveta may be the junior member, but she's no sidekick (plus how do you name a sidekick for "Naughty Girl"). The Squirt, small but deadly, with a cannon between her legs.

This is of course subject to any of them telling me there's no way they're going by those names and changing them. But it's my fantasy. I'm getting a real Incredibles-type vibe, only with more sex. Mom and Dad will undoubtedly need superhero identities too, but I'm too lazy to think of them right now.

4. What's your weakness(es)?

I need constant "recharging." Plus, I'm vulnerable to intolerance. And sometimes I go into a berserk-type rage where I must fuck everything in sight. That might not be a weakness.

5. What's your power(s)?

Orgasmic Shout (I'm usually pretty quiet, but when I get loud, it breaks things), Kama-Sutra-Crush (any position, I can come out on top), Blazing Gaze of Lecherousness (I can strip the clothes off of villains, sometimes the skin), Blinding Nude-Flash (my lily-white skin reflects the rays of sun or moon and concentrates them into a blinding flash), Cute Butt of Cuteness (it'll come in handy), Underwater Breathing (for those underwater sex scenes, plus what better way to convince someone to kiss you than to be down deep and need to share air).

6. Does your costume have a cape? Do you wear a mask?

Okay, do I need to spell this out? No capes! But I'm definitely having a mask. A small, cute one over my eyes, possibly in green. Since for some of my powers to work, I need to be nude or nearly, the mask adds color. I may incorporate a disappearing-reappearing costume or something. Plus, I'll need the mask to protect my identity.

Bonus (optional): Give us some back story on your character: Where did they originate? Do they have a secret lair? Does anyone know their secret identity?

I was born to destiny, raised to be super, and the tragic part of my upbringing is the misunderstanding of the world. I most definitely have a secret lair, where I go with the rest of the team to recharge and plan our next escapade of justice and truth (and sexiness). I pondered having a tragic past, but decided against it. The world is unpleasant enough.

Feeling a definite need to design my costume now. I'm not into cosplay per se, but if I had some of my team here, I would definitely indulge in a little.

No comments: