Friday, December 17, 2010

Flash Fiction Friday - Mirrors

Mirror

"What do I look like when I cum?" he asked me as his breathing slowed and his tentative touch ran through the cooling puddle on his chest.

"I don't know," I confessed.  "We always seem to cum together; your cock shooting in my ass and making me cum on your stomach drives any hope of photographic recall away."  He laughed and pulled me down for a kiss, his shaft soft, his seed spilling from me in a rush.

The mood struck me; I rushed back into the house and brought out a mirror.  "Here, I'll hold this while I ride you, and then you can see for yourself."  Sinking onto his shaft was made more difficult, and after a few abortive jolts he pushed the mirror away, schemes forgotten.  

Some mysteries aren't worth revealing.  He knows what he looks like when he cums. He looks like my man.


"I got this at an estate auction.  Look at the sculpture; almost lifelike."

"Yeah, but you can't see their junk.  The mirror's in the way. Such a tease."

"I thought so too, until I realized that mirrors can be broken."

"No tentative touch for you, eh?  What about the bad luck?"

"Totally worth it.  Hand me that hammer and stand back; glass is going to be flying everywhere."

"What if the sculptor didn't sculpt what was hidden behind the mirror?"

"Only one way to find out.  Just think what the neighbors will say if I'm right."


Two, one for the reflection, one for the object.  Or is it the other way around?

Maybe the sculptor of the second was peeking in on the story of the first and was inspired?  Maybe the mirror from the second was somehow removed without breaking it (I would have found a way) and given to the couple in the first?  Maybe they're just two disconnected stories.

I may have mentioned that I enjoy watching gay sex, so writing the first was fun, but also quite tender because I am a huge believer in gay rights and thus love, or perhaps gay love and thus rights.  Both.  Anyway, sorry if you're not as into reading about gay sex as I am, but then I didn't pick the picture.  Not a woman in sight.  I could have written her in, but I decided to leave it alone.

However, the second one, fluff though it may be, is definitely two gals, possibly after a few drinks.  I can hear their voices.  Not that it makes any difference.

Since PB isn't able to post a list of participants next week, I expect fewer people will visit, but I'll still be here, and if you drop me a line saying that you've participated too, I'll make mention of it in next week's wrap-up so there's some hope of people knowing.  We wouldn't want Flash Fiction Friday to keel over and die (not that I have any expectations of that, since we've had weeks without before and always managed to pull through).  So I'll offer to shoulder some of PB's burden while he's away.  Or not.  I'm open to either possibility.

Oh, one last note: kids, don't try to fuck while holding full-length mirrors; you'll put your eyes out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed both stories. Especially love the last line in the first story -- "He looks like my man." Loved it. The second story was a fun read. Happy FFF!

Naughty Lexi said...

@TemptingSweets: There's a lot of love in that line, isn't there? It took a bit of work to get it just so, but I think it was worth it. Glad you liked it too.

Lusting Lola! said...

Lexi - as usual, you never disappoint. I'm not really into gay sex, but that first story was intoxicating. The second was just humorous.

And thanks for the advise on fucking with full-length mirrors. lol

Naughty Lexi said...

@Lola: I'm not sure why I find gay sex so hot myself, but I've been lucky enough to know more than my share of gay/bi guys who were willing to let me watch.

I confess that the whole "fucking with full-length mirror" thing was one of my first reactions once I got the idea for the first story; that's a really bad idea. Why couldn't he have just brought out a hand mirror? Maybe there weren't any in the house. Maybe he wanted his lover to see the full-body experience, not just the face. I don't know, but whatever the thinking, it was quickly consumed by the practicality, and it didn't matter anyway.

Over&Out said...

"...bought it at an estate sale..." Love it.

Advizor54 said...

"Some mysteries aren't worth revealing." Having seen myself in the mirror, on camera, and reflected in an hundred (a hundred) computer screens, some images are best left outside of your head. Two great takes on the story Lexi, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Both stories were good, but I liked the second one better. Interesting as always.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Oversexed Librarian: I've never actually been to an estate sale, but I figure that's where one would come by something like that if it weren't a big art auction. It just seemed right.

@Advizor: Don't thank me; I just work here ;) It's less about self-image and more about self-perception; I'm not sure I have a clear idea of what I look like when I cum, to be honest, and it's never bothered me.

@wordwytch: I strive to be interesting if nothing else. I think the second one speaks to how I'd probably resolve that particular problem myself.