Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Still Technically Christmas According to Some People

Hell, by the Russian Orthodox calendar, we're still waiting on Christmas. So deal with this being not real-time, okay, and let's move on to the recount.

I was awakened Christmas morning by a phone call from Sheri, far too early for me since I was hoping to sleep a few more hours. I'm not sure this fostered sororal amity very much; I was groggy and a bit short, and she was chipper and chose to ignore most of what I said. I love her, but like I mentioned, we're having a period of less-than-get-along-ness.

Then I staggered downstairs and waited around while various preparations for opening presents took place. My father hadn't even wrapped his gifts yet, the slacker. Then, finally, after what seemed like forever and made me really, really wish I'd been able to sleep in until the preparations had concluded, gifts were opened. I didn't get anything worth reporting, frankly; money mostly. That's okay, since that's really all I want; I like shopping on Amazon for bargains.

As the post-gift glow started to seep over me, I snuggled into Dad's lap and felt his hardening cock between my legs, and even though it wasn't particularly special or festive or planned, I reached down and slipped him up into me, then pulled a blanket around us, and we watched Christmas TV for a while while slowly shifting to keep him hard and inside me, but not a whole lot else. Eventually though, we repaired to the shower because I needed one and Dad wanted to join me, and the warm water felt wonderful after the chill of being awakened too early, and while I wouldn't say I was dynamite, I let Dad take me any which way he pleased. I didn't fall asleep or anything; I just sort of blissed out a bit.

He might have given Mom a present before I got up, because he was not in any hurry to get off, even after we moved to the shower. He actually washed me off with his cock still hard and poking into my at points, and then even after he got back inside me again, he didn't go off after I came twice. Finally we were pruning up, and he suggested we exit the water and find a comfy bed for sore bones, because we're both not in tip-top shape for acrobatic sex on hard tiles.

When we got to my parents' bedroom, Mom was under the covers, and we just slipped under too and all three kind of cuddled in the warmth for a while before Dad pressed into me for a third time, this time in earnest, and I got to hold Mom's hand under the covers while Dad worked me into a third orgasm and then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Just as I was getting used to the idea of maybe cuddling some more with them, just being together and warm, the phone rang again and someone had to go get it, so Mom went. Lo and behold, it was Sveta, saying that she'd had midday Christmas dinner (some people do that and I guess her family are some of those people) and could she come over?

We were all quite surprised; I hadn't expected her to be free at all on Christmas. Of course we said yes, and she said she'd slip away as soon as she could from the festivities (which weren't all that festive for her, but why ruin the story with ugliness). So then there was food prep to be done and other prep too. Dad was steamed that he hadn't saved himself for Sveta (which gave me a twinge of jealousy, except that I get him all the time and she doesn't).

She didn't get there until later and didn't want much dinner, having already eaten, but she opened her presents and sat with us while we ate. Then Dad said, "If Lexi hadn't ambushed me and stolen your gift, I would have had something for you, honey."

"What?" she asked, all coy and innocent, and he grinned and gave her a big kiss.

So I'm afraid Mom got left with the dishes while the three of us went back upstairs to try to wake the giant. Mom didn't mind, but I still felt momentarily guilty.

We started out with me on blowjob detail while Sveta squatted on Dad's face and let him bring her to two orgasms in remarkably quick succession. She's obviously been under-stimulated recently, for which I'm profoundly sorry and will make up to her as often as possible. I managed to coax some life out of Dad in the crotch department, and then he shifted the two of us around until she sank down on his shaft and I was sitting on his face, kissing Sveta, working her nipples and clit, until she came a third time, hard, so hard she almost fell off.

Which was when Dad kicked me off of his face and rolled the two of them over until he was on top of her, still inside her, and took over, while I kissed both of them, then sneaked around behind to watch as his cock pressed in and out of her until she was dripping juice, then I started milking Dad's balls a little to help get him off before she lost all the moisture in her body. He was trying really hard; I don't know that he got a whole lot of pleasure out of the last few minutes of it, and he didn't cum impressively when it finally happened, but she was more than satisfied.

I ran and got her a glass of water which she drained, then I finally coaxed Dad off her (he stayed lying on top of her for a minute afterward, just hugging and kissing and stroking) and cleaned her up a little. It was hard to tell what was his and what was hers, since there was much more of hers than his.

She really desperately wanted to stay and cuddle, and I wanted her to just as desperately, but she had to go back. She was walking slightly funny, so I offered to drive her, which led to an abbreviated make-out session in my car in front of her house before she hopped out and went inside. I sat there for a few moments plotting doom and destruction on her family, then I went home and pretty much collapsed. Didn't go to sleep immediately, but I was spent.

I'm hopeful that Sveta will be back again soonest, only this time to spend the night, and maybe to participate in that family foursome we've all talked about doing. Or maybe Mike will make an appearance and make it a five-some. I can hope.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday as much as I did in the bosom of loved ones, and gave gifts of love to the people who matter. And thanks for all the kind words about my backside from yesterday. Don't expect it to become routine, but I do like showing off every so often because I'm vain like that.

3 comments:

FreddyX said...

Hi Lexi..

I know you did a Q&A earlier but if you'd like another easier way you could use www.formspring.com

Its all about asking people questions.. lots of people use it and you can place a window with answered questions on your blog..

Its not spam, I promise.. google the website first..

Merry xmas..

Advizor54 said...

Wow, your gifts certainly beat my work out gloves and scary books. :-) What a wonderful way to celebrate.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Freddy: I don't use formspring because it requires signing up and has various codes of conduct to which I don't feel like having my questions adhere. Is it really that hard to ask me questions the more traditional ways? My email address is right there to be had, and comment questions are always welcomed too. If you're sitting on a question, just ask it already ;)

@Advizor: Love is the best gift, 'tis true. But I don't really think of it as gifts, but rather celebration, as you said. So yeah, my party may have kicked ass a bit. I'm okay with that ;)