Monday, December 6, 2010

Flashing Back to Sveta

I've had a fair number of inquiries about how Sveta's visit went, so I thought I'd cover that first because it's not going to be too in-depth. Not because it was bad at all, just because it wasn't remarkable, in terms of storytelling. Nothing in particular noteworthy happened, beyond the usual stuff that happens when Sveta visits.

So it was good. Very nice to see her, although I'll be seeing her again shortly. The first time we saw each other, it had been so long that I just about freaked out and tried to crawl down her throat and huddle in her stomach because I just wanted to be close to her, as close as I could get. I told her she didn't have to wait for me, that she could be with Dad before I got home; Mom picked her up since she didn't have any other way of getting home than that, because I had to work, so she was home for hours before I got there. But she waited anyway. Dad said he perfectly understood.

We retreated to my bedroom and slow, passionate love was made. I didn't get around to actually doing anything with her naughty bits until what seemed like hours of just holding and kissing and cuddling. I wasn't looking for sex, really, although I was perfectly happy to get some after the day I'd had, plus I'm almost always happy to have sex. I actually came on her thigh because we were grinding together for so long, her leg up between mine and her thigh rubbing on my cunt until I just let go and came. It was wonderful, holding her and feeling her against me, and I honestly didn't want to break away even to taste her. Eventually I got to stroking her cute little pussy after she started in on mine; I think she may have been hornier than I was, which is saying something.

After we started, it wasn't hard to move from stroking to licking, and I gave her two fierce orgasms in fairly quick succession before she couldn't take any more and started in on me, and then we actually fell asleep together, which I always love, although it never lasts.

Beyond that, the week was taken up with work much more than I wanted it to be, so Sveta and Dad got to have plenty of wholesome family fun in my absence. The only day I got to spend at home the entire time was Thanksgiving itself, which was fairly low key except for some general drama because certain members of my family take food preparation a little too seriously. During that time, Sveta and I went upstairs and let things simmer down. I would have tried to help cook, but I was just beat, and all I really wanted to do was curl up in my nice warm bed with my nice warm sweetie and stay there forever.

We made love surprisingly infrequently, even when I was available for it; she seemed to be getting plenty of the good stuff from Dad while I wasn't, and when I was, she was really clingy, which suited me fine because I was really clingy too. Or maybe I'm projecting my own feelings onto her. She was the one to initiate things other than cuddling on most occasions; I'm sorry to say that I was really too tired to be much of an initiator myself. If that had meant that we didn't have sex at all, I would have felt guilty, but as it was, I felt like it gave her the opportunity to call the shots in the bedroom, something I'm glad to see she's grown into. A year ago she wouldn't have made a peep about it.

Since Sveta's birthday falls in the fall after she goes back to school, we took the time to celebrate that at the same time as Thanksgiving, so there was some cake with the turkey and presents were given. Mom and Dad got her a gift certificate which she's saving so she and I can go shopping for underwear with it (yeah, we like shopping for undies, can you blame us) and I got her a book because I want her to read it and an egg because she needs some toys that don't require a lot of hassle to use, and sitting in her chair with an egg in under her skirt is something she's said she wants to try, since she can't really do a whole lot else with her roomie always in and out. I hope maybe next year she'll be able to get a single and have some alone time. She likes her roomie, but it's not a relationship where masturbation is acceptable even hinting at. I guess it's okay if you find someone you don't mind living with in close quarters and their only problem is being a prude. I still think it's possible that both of them are just too nervous to admit that they'd really be fine with it, but that's my dirty mind.

Dad also promised her an extra-special birthday lay (he gives coupons, the goof; I get one too on my birthday every year) and I've given to understand that she's saving that up for Christmas so I can be present, since it sounds like it will involve special lingerie and other exciting extras. She's had sex, but she hasn't had that many special times, and most of them have been with me, so we decided she needs to have a night of passion with Dad attempting to pull a double (I know it sounds like Dad's impotent, but believe me, one of his sessions is enough for most women). That remains to be seen.

Nothing particularly sexy happened on Thanksgiving; we didn't fuck at the dinner table or anything like that. We did eat dinner in various states of undress, but that's normal. And then after dinner, I did take Sveta upstairs and fuck her ass fairly roughly with our new double dil, which it turned out was something of a mistake because she had to excuse herself halfway through to use the facilities, but she came right back squeaky clean and finished up until we were both enjoying ourselves a lot.

Then I had to go back to work, and basically I only saw her at night, but that was okay. I was so wiped out that I got to sleep with her a lot; I didn't toss and turn or wake up at odd hours, and I had to be up early anyway so that was not big deal. I didn't really have time in the mornings for sexy showers, but I got sexy kisses on my way to the shower, and I went to work with my panties quite moist on a few occasions.

And then she had to leave while I was at work. Which would have torn me up more, except I was too busy to be torn up about it, and I know I'll be seeing her again soon. Still, I was a bit more mopey than usual that day, which actually was commented upon, and I told the truth, which made sense to my coworkers, even though I think a few of them may have batted an eye at my dating a college teen. Still, as I'll tell later, it didn't seem to hurt my social agenda. I don't really care any more; I don't introduce her as my girlfriend mostly for her sake, but I don't care if people know I'm dating a co-ed. A few of my male coworkers think I'm the coolest person ever, and that's more to do with my bagging a hot girl like Sveta than because I'm a lesbian. Like I said, I'm basically one of the guys when I work.

So yeah, it was good, but too short and too busy. If I'd been able to take the week off and just spend it with Sveta, it would obviously have been better, but I'll hopefully be able to do that at Christmas.

Sorry that wasn't particularly play-by-play, but while it was wonderful, I don't remember individual moments so much as the general warmth of having her there and snuggling with her. I'll be getting to the hot sex stories as soon as I can, but until then I hope the romance novel will be acceptable.

4 comments:

The Panserbjørne said...

Sometimes the romance novel stuff is just as beautiful in its own way. (This is coming from a sappy romantic, though, so perhaps you'd best take the comment with a large cellar of salt).

-- PB

Naughty Lexi said...

I'm certainly not complaining about romance. But if you're not there to personally enjoy it, I understand if some people find it tedious.

Anonymous said...

I like it though, even the factual nature of it is very erotic. I could very well imagine this in a novel.

hot girl said...

VERY NICE...