Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yule Like This

It's nothing you haven't seen before, but as a special present and thank you for being patient the last few months (and not as the start of a trend), I've got a bit of Yuletide cheer to bring you. I had a devil of a time blacking out the background, but I think it looks decent. And before you ask, I had to black out the background because it crowded the composition something fierce, and the black simplifies and makes me look better.

Or, if you don't like it, exchange it. I'm sure there are plenty of sites which would be happy to provide you with a shapelier, less-blacked-out backside. Here's the receipt:

1 x Lexi butt w/ Santa cap - $FREE

Lexi butt with Santa hat

Have a safe, happy, joyous, sexy, whatever else can be had with it day, whatever you believe, whatever you celebrate or don't, and now I really have to go because I'm expecting company any minute now and I should be cooking.

The pun was free too, by the way, but you can't return that; you're stuck with it.

11 comments:

Big Kahuna said...

No return necessary - a lovely yuletide site!!!

Merry Christmas Lexi!!

Max said...

No exchange will be necessary. I think this will fit perfectly.... :-)

Cheers,
Max

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful yuletide cheer to bestow on us. thank you very much! happy holidays. enjoy your time with your company.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Big Kahuna: Merry Christmas right back at ya!

@Max: I don't know, it might be too tight for you, but I'm told it will ride up with wear ;)

@TemptingSweets: I did, very much so. I hope to talk about that at greater length perhaps tomorrow.

Advizor54 said...

You don't need a black background to look better because you can't really look any better than perfect, now can you?

I hope you and your guests had time for more than just cooking...

Have a wonderful holidy!

William said...

Thank you for the sexy gift. One size fits most?...grins!!!

Inferno said...

Looks fabulous ... would make for a great sexy christmas card.

Jim said...

I think the receipt is wrong. It says the price is "$FREE". It should say it's "$PRICELESS"

Thanks for the wonderful yuletide pic! :)

Anonymous said...

There is no better present, thank you from a lurker who loves your exploits. Only sorry I can't deliver the Yule log in return. Merry Christmas, hoping yours is enjoyable.

Ho Ho Ho,
Dave

Anonymous said...

What a great treat to cap off the holiday weekend. Delicious!

Lusting Lola! said...

You have a perfectly, beautiful back. Definitely no exchanges necessary. And, I agree with Inferno, it would make a wonderfully sexy Christmas card indeed.

Can't wait to hear all the naughty details of your Christmas.