Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Because I Did It Last Week

More TMI, even though there was TMI yesterday too. Deal with it.

1. Which would you rather do and why?

a. yard work or house work

Housework I guess. Particularly at this time of year.

b. hike or run

Bike, if forced to make a choice rather than doing neither. Can you tell I'm not much for the great outdoors these days?

c. outdoor sports or indoor sports

No sports? Is that an option? Can I sit inside and watch other foolish people play sports?

d. fast food burger from the drive-thru or sit-down salad

I like them both, and I try not to do the former that often; as a theatrical type I often have to eat my meals when and where I can get them, but I do try not to eat nothing but fast food hamburgers. I go to the salad bar at the grocery store or make myself a sandwich to take with me to work or go to a "fast food" place which serves things other than burgers but is just as fast as the chains. Lately, I've been doing Greek a lot.

e. yoga or aerobics

I guess yoga, because while I'm not flexible, at least it's not aerobics.

f. ice-cream or cake; what kind?

People always either go for ice cream or talk about cake when what they really want is the icing. I think there's a severe shortage of good cake in this world, and most people don't appreciate cake. I, on the other hand, don't really like ice cream or icing, so I'll take a good cake any day. A spice cake, a pumpkin cake, a delicious chocolate cake, any of them will do. I like cake. A lot. And I don't want ice cream on top of it. Cake plain please, if it's good cake.

g. ice cubes or hot wax; where? why?

Hot wax? No thanks. Ice cubes for me, although I'm not that big a fan of them either.

h. beneath the sheets or on top?

I sleep beneath the sheets, but most other times I push them to one side if I'm planning a romantic agenda because that way I only get the bottom sheet wet.

2. What was your favorite subject in high school/secondary school/upper school?

I liked history, and certain literature classes, and computers. We didn't have "theatre" classes, and while I didn't dislike science, I didn't like it that much. And then some lit classes I couldn't stand. There's a big difference between, "Okay, we're going to read this book and talk about it," and, "Okay, we're going to read this book and then I'm going to make you recite the particulars of its plot to prove that you read it, plus we're going to spend six weeks on each book."

3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?

Sometimes. It doesn't seem to help.

4. What is your favorite comfort food?

If I really need to be comforted by food, I guess peanut butter and jelly. I don't seek particular food items for comfort much; I enjoy eating some foods, but as far as comfort?

5. Do you match up your socks after washing and drying them, and before putting them away?

No. Everything goes in the pile. I had worked my way to having nothing but the same type of sock, but then I ruined it, so now I just root through my socks to find pairs when I need them. I know, it's so slobby, but I've got no time or interest in socks.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Some lascivious red color. I was never that into crayons though; I always liked colored pencils better.

Bonus: When you have sexual dreams or dreams about sex, what does the dream generally involve? Is it a recurring theme?

I get memory dreams about various past encounters occasionally, and once or twice anticipation dreams about upcoming encounters, but shockingly, for the most part I don't dream about sex. I don't remember my dreams that well, and most of them are bullshit anyway, but sex doesn't feature in the newsreels of my mind that often. It doesn't seem to be about having gotten some recently or not either; I dream about sex once in a great while whether I'm getting nonstop sex or haven't had any for weeks.

5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Spice cake? Carrot Cake? All served in the middle of a big wet bed? Yummmmmm

Naughty Lexi said...

Strangely enough, I don't actually like to eat in bed. Too many crumbs and I actually don't like to eat lying down or even reclining. It's bad for the digestion anyway. But other than that, if we can have one and then the other (or vice versa) I'm game ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL at the icing comment. ;-) I made a really nice cake today. delicious. ;-)

Sweet Lily said...

Really? Hmm, you and I have more in common than I thought.

Naughty Lexi said...

That's not something I'd admit if I were you ;)