Friday, July 8, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Queues

Charming

They filed in, one by one, arms restrained so they wouldn’t be tempted. He sat in his chair, looking for all the world like a businessman, except for the erection poking from his pants. He was kind, in a wordless way, holding out a hand to get them in position, then guiding them as they squatted uncomfortably, lowering themselves until his cock slipped into them.

They were usually tight, from anticipation or nerves, but he had no trouble, lubricated as he was. But even if he enjoyed the sensation, after a moment he would always shake his head, somewhat sadly, and they were led away. Until she came in, needing no help, and lowered herself confidently, gracefully, his hard shaft spearing her but without an invasion. Chair leather creaked as she settled onto him, accepting him with a smile. He sighed with relief and knew, instantly, that she had been at the party. He knew she would be his queen.


Cycle

Every night, they played the game. Less dangerous than Russian roulette, but with the same thrill for all of them. The harem lined up, bare-bottomed, arms tied and mouths gagged so they wouldn’t try to persuade him to let them stay just a moment longer. And then, one by one, they went to him, were given their appointed time to try, and then were shooed away.

Sometimes, on difficult nights, he might go through the lineup multiple times, each girl, as the game went longer, hoping they would get lucky. Sometimes he never even made it to the end. The third or fourth girl would lower herself onto him and receive an instant geyser.

The winner would retreat, carrying her precious bounty, hoping she might now be with child. The losers were given a consolation prize; all got to bat cleanup.


I'm not sure where the idea came from, looking at the picture. Maybe it was because I don't particularly go for bondage. Maybe I wanted to turn it on its head. But I've always thought that the Cinderella story would be much more interesting if the prince had to try on something else for size.

Hell, for all my talk of not being into bondage, the idea of a file of women coming in, one by one, and lowering themselves helplessly onto a man is erotic. Which is why I did the second one, a variation on the theme. Maybe that's what Prince Charming did in the castle after he was married. Maybe it's just a fun idea. Either way, Pregnancy Roulette sounds like a lot of fun, in theory. Just two fantasies, really, nothing more.

Now go and visit Flash Fiction Friday headquarters. I'm too busy and tired to entreat you, so just do it or I'll smack you upside the head.

8 comments:

Max said...

Your first take is today's winner in my book. I *love* the Cinderella twist! The second take is a delicious fantasy as well. :-)

Happy FFF!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant takes on the photos. Perhaps, that's the way Cinderella's story really happened but we never got that version until today. Thank you! What a game in the second story. Sounds like a win-win situation for everyone around. The consolation prize is not bad at all for the players. ;-)

nilla said...

funny! Pregnancy roulette! Great idea....

i thought this was naughty fun...trying to figure out the girl of his dreams from a pussy and not a glass slipper?

brilliant!

nilla, grinning

Word said...

I have to admit that I can always count on you to hit one out into left field Lexi. I enjoyed your roulette. :) Makes you wonder what the poor dears did later...

Naughty Lexi said...

@Max: It just came to me like a bolt from the blue. But then my mind works in strange ways to pervert cherished childhood things all the time ;)

@TemptingSweets: I know I'd love to play roulette like that ;)

@nilla: Your grin is worth a thousand words ;)

@Word: One or the other or both of us has been watching too much baseball recently ;) I'd like to think that the "poor dears" probably consoled each other in the traditional way: hot cocoa and a good night's sleep ;)

Advizor54 said...

As I started reading and the Cinderella story filled my head, I wondered just how Disney would handle you as their screenwriter for the inevitable Cinderella re-boot.

Both were fantasti takes.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor: I think they'd handle it spectacularly badly, honestly ;) For one thing, the Little Mermaid? Topless. Snow White? Not wakened by a kiss. Sleeping Beauty ditto. Beauty and the Beast? Less singing furniture, more hot beauty/beast lovin'. We're doing sequels to The Rescuers and The Great Mouse Detective because those are both my favorite Disney things (being totally serious here; they both had sequels in the books and could easily have had sequels made). Yeah, I'd be fired in a week.

Advizor54 said...

I always wondered what size shell Ariel wore....

"The Rescuers" spawned "The Rescuers Down Under" which has all sorts of hidden meanings and The Great Mouse Detective could have faced off against a cat called "The Great Pussy" or some such nonsense.

You get the writing gig, I'll be the producer, so all we need is a dirty minded director and we are all set. Is Steve Buschemi available?