Sunday, July 31, 2011

I No Longer Care About Numbers

Just a brief update on Sunday night/Monday morning because hey, it's August. But as the sign says, I no longer care about numbers, so I'm not counting posts. Actually, at this point what I aim for is having posted a number of times which averages to about once every two days, a respectable pace but a manageable one. I know some bloggers post multiple times every day, but either they've got much more time, more motivation, more excitement, or they just post filler and repost other people's stuff. Which isn't a judgment on them; I like a good collection of erotica as much as the next gal. Perhaps more than the next gal. But anyway, I'm not counting, I'm averaging, and thus far this year I've managed to hit my goal, which is a good thing.

I've been under the weather the past week, off and on; nothing earth-shattering or likely to make me miss work, but just... less able to handle life than normal. I don't have a good excuse for it either; it's not like I've been partying or I've got some exotic hemorrhagic fever. I blame menstruation because I'm a girl and I can do that, damn it. Honestly, gals, if you're not blaming menstruation for at least one thing a month, you're doing it wrong. It's fun. You don't even have to be currently menstruating.

I've scared all the men off now. They think I'm going to get all PMS on their asses. Don't worry guys, I'm not. I just enjoy making people squirm by talking about blood coming out of my vagina. Blood comes out of my vagina, and it's all your fault!

Kidding again. You may be able to tell from my tone and my rambling that I'm not entirely there, brain-wise. You'd be right.

Anyway, I'm alive, if feeling crappy. And while I said I don't count any more, since Blogger counts for me, for the record, we're up to 701. I can't help it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you don't care, it's still a milestone. Congratulations, Lexi. =)

- Papa Bear

France said...

Awesome numbers!

I also use the menstruations excuse, more than once a month sometimes... who's gonna verify anyway? ;)

Advizor54 said...

I keep a calendar, so don't try that with me....

:-)

Advizor54 said...

You no longer care about numbers, but 28 days seems to be an important one to keep track of.

:-)