Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stand and Deliver

[Editor's note: I originally planned to post this shortly after the FFF of several weeks ago but then things caught up with me. It's still valid, but in response to something a bit less up-to-date]

I love moving around with a cock inside me. I'm not talking about fucking, I'm talking about moving places while being penetrated. I mean, obviously I enjoy moving while having sex; it'd be pretty poor sex if both partners were statues. But I like various other types of movement while penetration is occurring.

For one, sex in vehicles as they move. Sure, it's the lowest on the totem pole, but bumps in the road add spice to lovemaking, I won't deny. Many's the time I've been sitting on a cock in the back seat of a car when we hit a pothole, and the motion there is breathtaking, in the traditional meaning of that word. Suddenly the floor falls out and then slams back up, which causes a corresponding jolt to the internals of the situation, which is something that you just can't duplicate, even if the guy is ramming away at you. I don't know that I'd want to go over nothing but potholes, but a bumpy dirt road...

Once I had sex in the back of an old beat up pickup truck as we went down a dirt road. At the start, we were fucking doggy-style, but once we realized how had that was on the knees, I got on top and I barely had to do any work at all. All we had to do was hang on to each other and the truck, and the road did the rest. I won't deny that I was a bit sore afterward, but it was worth it for the experience.

But that's just one way. Another (and I love this) is when a man hooks his arms under my knees as he's fucking me, then picks me up and walks around. Dad used to do that all the time back when I was smaller and he was younger and had a better back. And I was more flexible. But anyway, he would pick me up, cock still inside me, and then bounce me as he walked, like he was using me as a masturbation sleeve or something. He'd just rock my pelvis back and forth, slipping in and out, and while it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, I didn't care.

Now, of course, I weigh a bit more than I did as a kid, and I can't really get my thighs in quite the same position, but occasionally I'll be with a guy who's strong enough and I'll just wrap myself around him while he stands and we'll fuck like that. It's just standing sex, really, but I do enjoy it when he walks me around. I was with a guy once who walked me out to the kitchen to get a drink, then back to the bedroom, and that involved going up and down stairs. He slipped out once, but was able to get back in. It was sillier than sexy, I guess; I giggled a certain amount, and he made jokes about his decrepit back, but it was still lots of fun.

But the thing I like most and get least is conjoined walking. It started out as crawling, where Mike would be behind me, hands on my hips, and we'd both crawl around like that. But eventually it became walking. We'd start out up against a wall or a couch, and then I'd put my feet on his and we'd try to walk like that, him inside me, holding my hips, me trying hard not to fall down, reaching back to brace myself. Even small shifts like that are wonderful; they make muscles work that don't usually work while fucking. There's a tension in trying to stay upright. And while it's only in my experience, I've found that anal makes it easier; the angles are better or something, and walking with something in your ass is exquisite torture.

Being not into bondage really but thinking about it a certain amount as an accent rather than a means of pain and punishment (not that there's anything wrong with the latter, just that it's not my bag) I've often wanted to incorporate some kind of harness into this. I've spoken before about the idea of being harnessed together with a lover, but I think my first foray might be simpler; I'd just strap our legs together, back to front, so we could walk in tandem more easily. As I said, I think anal might be easier, just because of the angles, or maybe give me something with a wheel to hold in front, something which would let me keep my balance a little but wouldn't let me release all the tension of trying to keep my balance. We'd work it out. And I bet it'd be fun. If I ever get Mike for an extended period, I'll try it.

I'd love to stay with Mike for a month. Not a vacation, like living together for a bit. If I could swing it, I would. And we'd try all the crazy stuff we've built up over the years of separation. I'd even try to find him a nice guy to take his black cherry, while I sucked his cock. He wouldn't have to find the guy attractive; he could just enjoy the cock. But anyway, if that ever happens, that's my plan.

So give movement a try. If you've never walked with a lover connected, it's an experience I can recommend, and it's not terribly kinky and doesn't require props or other interested parties. What have you got to lose? If you fall down the stairs, I wash my hands of it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On horseback. Trust me.

PS

Naughty Lexi said...

If I were more into horses, I'd totally take that up; aside from the above, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Advizor54 said...

At the back of the school bus on a long trip home from a band competition.

I love the idea of this, but it's really dependant on the height of both partners. I'm taller, she's smaller, which makes standing sex better, but walking sex, well, I just giggled at the thought.

Naughty Lexi said...

Heels? Flip it around so she's holding on to you? I don't know, something. Or maybe not. It does depend on height, but I bet unless you're so tall and she's so small that she can walk between your legs, you could make it happen. Not that I'm forcing you; do what makes you happy, please.

Advizor54 said...

My current situation doesn't lend itself well to acrobatics, but my ex-GF, an athlete and bendy as all get out, loved to have me carry her around the house as she wrapped her legs around me from the front. You have a wonderful way of evoking great memories.