Friday, September 16, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Strawberries

“What a load of crap. His cum does not taste like strawberries. Nobody’s cum tastes likes strawberries.”

My roommate was adamant. “I’m telling you, it does. Maybe not fresh strawberries, but strawberry jam.”

I could sense weakening. “You’re backpedaling now,” I said, pursuing the issue. “Pretty soon it’ll be, ‘Okay, so not like strawberries, but a bit fruity.’”

“I’m holding firm on the strawberries.”

There wasn’t much she could do but hike up her skirt and prove it. “Lucky for you he came inside you,” I said, licking my lips in anticipation. And of course she was right; his cum did taste like strawberries.

“Next time I’ll say watermelon,” she said, lying back satisfied as she always was after I finished off her dates.


I really hope to get back to my prolific and extroverted self next week because while this week has been decent, the weekend is a bear. So just one this week, and really no commentary other than to say that no one has ever played this game with me, but I'd be happy to try if someone offered a taste test.

PB is still MIA (where are you PB?) so France has stepped up to the plate and delivered a challenge which includes a sexy picture and a cruelly-restrictive word limit. No, only kidding; I like challenges that are a bit out of the ordinary. And I'm definitely calling next week. Unless PB would like to make me stop by reappearing, and as I said, I would be happy to forgo the pleasure of the challenge in order to have him back. Anyway, France is also collecting, so stop by her blog to see who else is playing.

8 comments:

Max said...

Nope, nothing to do but hike up the skirt and prove it. :-)

Lovely and sensual take on this pic. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us on Monday.

Happy FFF!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Strawberries. So, she was right, huh? Watermelon taste pretty good, too. ;-) I loved the dialogue. Happy FFF!

Word said...

ROFLOL! Ah, the power of suggestion. Good take Lexi.

As for unbearable weeks and weekends. Oh yeah. I suspect that many of us are having issues.

Advizor54 said...

What a cute story, i like it, sounds like a wonderful set-up to a film I'd like to watch....

David said...

Strawberries? You are what you eat! I have always sworn that the taste is "enhanced" by food? Lots of fruits and veggies.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Max: I like the idea that this is a regular ritual: she comes back claiming the cum tastes like some outlandish thing, she puts up rather than shuts up, everyone's happy.

@TemptingSweets: I love the flavor of watermelon, but I'm not sure I'd like it if cum tasted like that all the time ;) Glad you enjoyed.

@Word: I hope that's all that's happened with PB; he's having a series of bad weeks and just can't make it to blogland. I know that my week isn't complete without FFF, and while it's too busy at the moment to do anything more than briefly reply to my own comments, I will try my damnedest to get around to everyone else's soonest.

@Advizor: Sometimes I can do cute. It's not all fantasy and darkness in my brain. Mostly, but there are a few resilient enclaves of cute in there too ;)

@David: I know some people swear that eating certain things will make your cum taste different (it applies to gals as well as guys), but while I can say that I've had better or worse cum and sometimes onions are a bad plan, I've never had much luck getting myself to taste like strawberries. And flavored lube just isn't the same. Oh well; I happen to enjoy the natural taste just fine ;)

France said...

Cruelly restrictive, huh? ;) I still have much to learn since your challenge is quite cruel, miss!!! :)

There's not a fruit I don't like. That was funny, cute and sexy - thanks for playing!

Naughty Lexi said...

@France: Don't get me wrong; I like how you shook it up. But 124 words exactly? If you'd given me 124-125 words, I might have done better ;)