Sunday, September 4, 2011

Long-Distance Sharing

One thing Sveta and I did do before she went back to school was stop by the toy store. This is because, get this, she's eligible for a single starting this term, and while she didn't get one (first term juniors only do if someone dies, I'm told) there was a chance. There's some kind of lottery or something. Anyway, she might get one during term; people move out or change up or leave or whatever, and then people on the list can move in. Again, different from how my college worked, but we were hopeful. So we went and got a few things, mostly because Sveta had some mad money to spend and wanted to go to a sex shop rather than buy things online. I also looked at the sadly-minuscule selection of male anal toys; I'm going to have to buy one online, and I really don't know what to get because I've never bought a toy of this type for a man before. Again, anyone who has any suggestions, I welcome them. But back to what's interesting.

Sveta wanted to buy a few things which would be more inconspicuous. She got an egg, wireless, that she can put in and then not have to worry about a big old vibrator poking out. She also got a set of balls, which I guess it's impolitic to call Ben Wa balls because these were called Kegel Balls, but the principle is essentially the same. And she bought two strings of beads and wouldn't explain why.

She left me one of them, but told me not to do anything with them until she said. Then, the other day, she called me up and said, "Okay, open up your beads and we'll put them in together and then I'll go to class and you go to work with them in." I tried to explain that it would be a lot harder for me to do my work than it would for her to just be in class, but she brushed off that objection. Finally, I let her talk me into it, as long as I could abort mission at any point. Besides, I needed a bit of a lift.

It's not the first time I've gone out with a toy. I wore a double dildo to class once, and believe me, that was tough to sit through. But I hadn't done it in a while. And these were not beginner's beads either; I was a little curious whether Sveta would even be able to get them in her ass, although she claims that she's ready for DP the next time we can get two willing guys together. It was a string, anal-safe of course, connected by a cord which then leaves a discrete handle when all are in. And when they're all in, boy does it feel intense. I was all for calling a halt to it right then, but Sveta said she wasn't about to pull them back out after just having worked them in.

I'm lousy at phone sex; I guess it's because I'm more visual, or maybe because I suck at talking dirty. I can do certain types, like daring people to put beads up their ass, but after that, unless there's something else, I'm no good. I think Sveta was hoping I might talk her off before class, but in the end I was saved by the bell.

Walking, let alone anything else, was tough at first. I had to pick baggy jeans so it wouldn't look like I was carrying a load in my undies. And then, true to my word, I went to work. It got a bit easier after driving, and it wound me up horribly until I had to excuse myself during a lull and go masturbate quickly in the bathroom. After that, it seemed like I'd just get into more trouble, so I had to press the kill switch on the experiment, and pulling them out turned me on so hard that I almost stayed and rubbed out another, but I couldn't. Needless to say, when I got home, I would have killed for a cock in my ass, or pussy, or really anywhere, but I had to make do with fingers because even if Dad had been able, he was asleep by the time I got in.

Sveta wore her beads all through class; she liked it so much she's thinking of doing it again, the minx. I think she's missing Ernst, physically as well as emotionally. It's hard to go from a regular thing to nothing at all, believe me. But at least she's got some new mechanical friends to help salve her wounds.

Despite the abort, I thought it was pretty incredible too. I don't know if beads are a good idea, but maybe a plug. I've got a few smaller ones. Or maybe some other shared experience. It almost makes me wish I had a cellphone. I'd really love for both of us to find our own guy, and then call each other while fucking. That would be the type of phone sex I'm good at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I missed an episode. Is Sveta now single?

PS

Advizor54 said...

I like the idea of the remote control egg, and a friend of mine swears that wearing a vibrating bullet on the train is the only way to go.... The shared experience is a powerful one though, I hope you find a way to do it again.

Naughty Lexi said...

How do you mean, is she now single? Ernst graduated so she doesn't have him at college any more, which is why she's not getting any. I'm not exactly sure of the status of her relationship with him; she hasn't broken up with him as far as I know, but I also don't know if it's reasonable to expect her to remain celibate because he's not there.