Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TMI Random Questions

I'm posting this in advance because I'm not at all sure I'm going to have any time this week. So yes, you get filler. If the actual TMI this week is any good, I might do that too.

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?
Lee, I think. I say "I think" because I've really only met her once or twice, and I was taught not to call people by their first names.
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
I don't think I have any moles at all.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Maybe Perry? I don't know; I had a hot English teacher in high school who was probably hotter, but that's because I tend to rank women above men in terms of pure visual hotness.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Yes. It's a waste of money, as people have pointed out, and I'd probably suggest staying home instead now, but back in my misspent yoot, it seemed like something exciting to do. I've never had sex in a movie theater though. It's more difficult that it seems.
5. What body part do you wash first?
I shampoo my hair first. It's just common sense, really; that way I can leave it in while I'm washing the rest of me.
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
I'm not sure what this means. If it means, "Do you refuse to let your ass come into contact with public toilet seats?" the answer is not really, although I am a little squeamish about it. If it means "Do you lurk in public rest rooms?" then no and what have you heard? If it means, "Can you physically hover over a toilet in a public rest room?" then yes, I have achieved the seventh rank of bowl fu mastery.
7. What's the strangest talent you have?
I can do crazy things with my little toes. Actually, I'm pretty good at doing things with my feet in general; I think my handwriting is probably only a little worse writing with my feet (more of a comment on my handwriting than on my skill with my feet), and I can pick things up and so forth. That's the one I'll pick this time the question gets asked; next time, it'll be something else.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
I'm not a huge fan of Pringles, and I haven't had any in ages, but I guess barbecue.
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?
I have been a bit, and of late I've been desiring a bit of light bondage, possibly because I'm feeling in a rut. Or maybe deeper psychological reasons. I don't know; I just work here.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Teenage "rebellion."
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I can parallel park a semi (okay, so maybe not, but I've achieved the seventh rank of parallel fu as well). I'll always give that a shot if it means getting a better spot.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Once or twice, depending on your definition of "date."
14. How many times have you been cussed out?
Once or twice. When you work in high-stress environs, you expect it. But it doesn't happen often. It's better that way. Oh, and once when I was younger because someone's father was a jackass. I may have deserved to be yelled at, but he was a jackass.
15. Which shoe do you put on first?
Whichever one happens to show up in my hand first.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Nope. Not really my scene. I guess I could go to a lesbian bar or something and enjoy myself, but bars aren't really my scene in general. I like bars which don't have affiliations like that. If there happen to be gay people there, that's fine, but I'm just interested in having a drink with friends of any sexual orientation or gender preference.
18. Girls--
...are fun to look at? Is this fill-in-the-blanks?
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Good question. Probably not, even if I restrict the definition of "love interest." I've had a fairly cosmopolitan group.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Yep.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No. Uncle Sam once threatened to take us cow-tipping, but not seriously. And I know better than to go snipe hunting.
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
I try not to think of anything specific right before I fall asleep because it keeps me awake.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
A few poems. One song, I think. Not worth bragging about.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
Bath towel, disgusting though the options both are. The towel only touches me when I'm at my cleanest, and while it does get dirty, it doesn't anywhere near as quickly as my sheets.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
To others, or to myself? I've found all sorts of things which would probably be questionable to others, but I wasn't fazed. This is not a good question to ask me for obvious reasons.
26. What was your childhood nickname?
Girly, actually.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Likely not since I was a kid. I feel foolish doing it, even alone.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sex's locker room?
Oh yeah. But then I enjoyed the same sex's locker room too.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Fingerfucking? I guess that's weird.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
No, not really flexible enough and I don't really dig feet.
31. How do you eat your cookie?
As quickly as possible and then look around for another.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
I don't go to the gym. I've done workouts at home when I was off the job or felt like I needed to way back when, but never the gym.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
I have problems performing certain things in front of people. I'm not a musician and I have crippling shyness about any musical things I might do. I'll only do musical things when I'm drunk.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Depends on the drink and whether I've eaten anything. Also on how hard I've been putting it away recently. If I've been doing some regular drinking, I have a much higher tolerance. If I haven't had a beer in weeks, then it's lower. And I get different drunk for different things. Also, what is "drunk?" I'd say it takes me at least five drinks within a fairly short period of time before I'm anything approaching drunk, although I won't drive after two. Driving drunk is bad.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
On purpose, no. Accidentally... well, yes, but it really was an accident.
38. How often do you clean out your ears?
All the time. They itch otherwise. Well, actually, they itch anyway, but I clean them a lot.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
More fold than scrunch; scrunching isn't effective. But I'm not anal about it *rimshot.*
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
Depends on my undergarment choice.
41. Do you have any strange phobias?
Other people's food.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
I once stuck a French franc in my ear... Oh, wait, you mean the other kind of foreign.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
Ordered another when I didn't really have the money. I really don't go to bars that often.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Yes. But my regret threshold is fairly low.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
Once or twice. It didn't happen like it does in romances. Not a big deal. Maybe I'm alone there.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
Caught? I don't really pay that much attention to it; we all do it, I'm afraid, and unless someone grabs my head and shoves their ass in my face and then lets one go, I can't say that I'm all that hot under the collar about it one way or the other.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister?
No. Drunken Twister, yes. But never naked. I wish now that I had. It sounds like fun. They should make a Sexual Twister if they don't already.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
I've never been drunk at work, per se. I once was called upon to help do things after a show which I wasn't expecting, and so I was shit-faced, but it wasn't "work" even though I was doing what I usually do at work. Taking down lights after almost a fifth of tequila is not a good idea, kids. Ladders... it makes me shudder just thinking about it. But I really wanted to get into her pants. Not a good night, and I didn't get into her pants. Also, during a summer I'd like very much to forget which taught me to stay away from summerstock if at all possible, I did come to work high off my ass. I didn't plan it that way, and fortunately we weren't doing anything particularly taxing, but apparently not sleeping for a few days and then getting really high and being called in to work the next day ass-early combine to produce a Lexi who is still really high when the alarm clock rings. In my defense, there were about five other people on the crew who were similarly impaired because we'd all been passing the pipe the night before. Don't do summerstock.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
Yes. I actually went from dating a guy to dating his brother once. Not proud.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
God, do I. And none of this Justin Timberlake bullshit either. I want actual sexy, actually back. Yes please, sign me up.

No comments: