Friday, October 7, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday - Shift Work

I punched my time card and found them still at it, so I sat beside them, drinking my coffee.

“Sorry Bess, I just need a little extra this week to cover my bills,” said Ginny breathlessly, as she enthusiastically slammed her perfect ass down on him. I was jealous of her ass, I’ll admit. I tried not to look at it too much.

“No, that’s okay,” I said. It wasn’t. She was always doing this, taking overtime and not telling me. It wasn’t like I couldn’t have come in later if I’d known.

I guess she heard something in my tone. Maybe she wasn’t so bad after all, just a little self-absorbed. “Sorry,” she said. “I’ll just...”

“No, really, let me finish my coffee,” I said, trying to smile. Coworkers, am I right?

I let her have the overtime, then once I was stripped, she hopped off and I hopped on. “See you tomorrow,” she said brightly as I felt him slide up into me and my hips began to shift up and down. I didn’t watch her leave; I was already enjoying myself.

I love my job.


I have no time or energy to say much of anything other than that this was the first thing that came into my head and given the loose restrictions this week (thank God otherwise I'm not sure I could have managed it) I basically wrote it and posted it without much thinking about it. I like the idea of everything being sort of normal and casual. Don't know why; maybe it's my happy homemaker coming out to play.

I love this picture, I love PB, I love Flash Fiction Friday, why aren't you doing it? Cliff's Notes version. I may not be able to make any rounds this week, not until very late at any rate, but I still love you all.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh dear god..that picture just got me so wet so fast, and brought a fun memory back into my head.. ;)

Jack and Jill said...

Great job! Funny and sexy. Your story makes me envy an anonymous character, something that doesn't happen very often.

-Jack

Max said...

I love it. :-) So much left unsaid.... What is this job? How do I get involved? :-)

Happy FFF!

Advizor54 said...

I was impressed that he could keep going as woman #2 took her turn. it was a nice turn on the picture, and don't worry about reading our stuff, you have better things and people to be doing.

Anonymous said...

It is good to have a job you love. Happy FFF!

1ManView said...

Love the tone of it. Sexy and fun...

Topaz said...

Hmmm... it overtime was that good I'd be doing it constantly, it really does sound sexy!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I just wish it was a little bit longer... you could expand it into a full-on short story if you wished...

Anonymous said...

Great job, I enjoyed your take on the FFF.

David said...

I'm with Max, I want to be part of this job, even if it is just as prop, I can handle the objectification, I think? happy FFF

Naughty Lexi said...

You all are great, and I wish I could respond individually, but this week I just can't. So thanks for reading, new faces and old, and when my vacation is over I'll hopefully be back in the thick of things and will be able to be more individually personable.

Word said...

ROFLOL! Reminds me of the loony tune cartoon where the sheepdog is beating the wolf trying to get the sheep and the new guy clocks in and takes over. I liked your version.

Naughty Lexi said...

Sorry, I've just got to respond to Word. I love you all, I really do.

@Word: You hit the nail on the head. Are you sure you're not a mind-reader? Amazing ;)

Anonymous said...

What the hell kinda job is that? Are they hiring?

-H