Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gee Lexi, Where Have You Been

Short version: with Sveta.

Longer version: Sveta's parents found out that she was seeing me. Which was unpleasant and unexpected. They basically cut her off completely, then "relented" and cut her off mostly completely. She's been a bit of a wreck. I've been going to see her whenever possible.

It's also forced me to address some of my own issues, because I don't feel like she deserves a ruined life because of me. I'm really not worth it. Or something like that. So there's been some mild unpleasantness. Nothing bad, just not happy.

I love her. She loves me. I'm okay with that. She'll probably be spending her vacations with my family from here on out, at least until she graduates and I can get us a place of our own. Or she can. Or we both can. It's a bit terrifying, because I haven't had what you'd call the most stellar record in the living with people department. Or in the relationship which one could actually classify as a relationship department. We're both scared. But hopeful.

Addendum: Also, my sex drive has been incredibly, ridiculously, almost farcically low. I think I've cum perhaps 6 times in the past month. Seriously. What the hell? Things have been put on hold, things I really should have dealt with. But this month... bizarre.

Addendum to the addendum: I am going to try my damnedest to Flash Fiction, but I may not be able to do it until tomorrow, which would mean it would be late, but it would happen. I hope. I really miss doing it; things have just been so crazy recently.

2 comments:

Shane said...

I'm really glad to hear that you two are sticking together through it all. I wish you both the very best.

France said...

If you're both adults, I don't see why her parents would need to control her life. Sounds like you both make a good team though! Embrace it. :)