Friday, April 13, 2012

Bet You

"Bet you won't."

"Bet I will."

"Won't."

"Will."

"Chicken."

"Oh yeah?"

I stalked back into the common room. "Hey, you, the cute one," I said commandingly. Several heads turned, saw I was pointing at the actual cute one, turned back. He looked around too.

"What?"

"Come here." I was in no mood to be trifled with. He did as I said. "Now, drop your pants." A few heads swiveled back again, drawn by the unmistakable sound of those words. He hesitated. "Come on, I have a bet."

At my school, "I have a bet," was basically your get-out-of-jail-free pass. Not that it would work on the administration or security, but if you said it to a fellow student, as long as you had a track record of telling the truth, they'd pretty much have to go along with you. And I had a track record of scrupulous honesty. Plus people knew that I wouldn't back down from a bet. Plus, and this may have been the biggest point in my favor, my bets tended to be of the sexual variety.

More heads swiveled, and a few hoots and hollers erupted as he dropped his pants, not without reluctance and a little self-consciousness. I knew his name, had spoken to him a few times, but not enough to warrant a proposition. Maybe he was afraid I was just going to point and laugh. I wasn't; his cock wasn't enormous, but it wasn't hard either. I aimed to change that.

The hoots grew louder as I began licking his cock, from the base up the shaft to the tip. Nerves may have kept him soft for a moment, but not for long, and pretty soon he was smiling in spite of himself, his head bobbing in and out of my mouth. The party had resumed around us; it wasn't that strange to have a bit of head going on at one of our parties. But some people were watching, jealous or turned on or both.

When he came, I gathered as much of it in my mouth as I could and grinned, then sauntered off. "Here," I said, giving Gwen a sloppy kiss and passing the cum to her, still warm and wriggling. "Told you," I said with a smirk.

She swallowed and grinned. "Bet you won't do it again... with the blonde guy in the corner there."

1 comment:

Ryan said...

And I hope you did it again! Good story!