Friday, April 6, 2012

Oops

Just walked in on Sveta getting railed by some guy I've never seen before. I'm so proud of her; I didn't even know it was in the cards. They both looked up, the guy looking a little shocked, Sveta looking breathless. I know most of you are probably wondering how I'm typing this when I'm obviously involved in a threesome right now, but actually, I just said, "Sorry, I'll come back later," and left. Well, I ogled for a moment. Seeing Sveta getting fucked... I know it makes me pervy, but it turns me on. She was on her hands and knees, well really more her knees with her head down on a pillow, and his cock was buried inside her.

Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm robbing Sveta of the opportunity to be on her own in college a little. I mean, I felt that way before, and now I'm there all the time. She doesn't need me hovering. I care about her, and I want her to be safe and happy, but I also want her to be able to have a college experience which includes some youthful vigor, without me looking over her shoulder. I want her to be able to hook up with guys for a quick evening fuck. I want her to go to parties and have some crazy fun. Sure, I also want to cling to her like crazy, and I want to storm back into the room and demand that the guy be good to her, and make sure he's wearing a condom, and all that crap. But I have to let her make her own decisions.

And now I feel like her mother, which I'm not. I'm her lover and friend, and while some of her decisions have an impact on my life too, I need to let her make them and trust her. Because I'm not her mother. I feel old enough to be sometimes, but I'm not.

I'm really horny though. Seeing them just made me want to find some guy of my own. And it made me feel hypocritical and old. Yay. Ah well. I hope she's having a good time.

We'll be going home for Easter, and may not be online at all because we'll have better things to do. I really hope Mike decides to show up, or Sheri. Mari... well, I'd love it, but it's not going to happen. But Happy Easter if you celebrate it, or happy springtime holiday day if you don't, or happy normal day if you refuse to even think of it as anything special.

2 comments:

Shane said...

I love the connection between you and those you love; it's very touching.

As always, your blogging is sexy as hell and I hope that something particularly juicy happens for Easter!

While I completely understand your wish to not mother your lover, what WOULD happen if she were to contract an STD? How would you deal with it?

Advizor54 said...

i thinks it's cute, and incredibly sexy, that you can be all three things to Sveta at the same time, lover, friend, and hovering mother. It's sweet and tender, and I'm sure she loves you for it all the more.

I would, however, request that next time you take a few pictures before leaving her to her youthful "vigor."

And, Happy April 8th to you too.