Friday, April 6, 2012

Random Fiction - Jealousy

Artist and Title Unknown

When Marcus slapped my face with his cock, I came to the realization that maybe this hadn't been such a good idea. What was Samantha doing back there anyway? But I couldn't stop now, not with my cunt aching for rough thrusts.

Sure, it had seemed like fun when Samantha and Marcus asked if they could watch us. David said he was game, and I didn't take too much convincing. After all, what were friends for? I remembered wondering vaguely, as David shucked his pants, if we'd get to watch them, and whether I'd enjoy that.

But now... well, I wasn't sure. Not that I minded Marcus' cock. Even when he came around behind me and started pressing into my ass, which I wasn't expecting, I didn't mind. I liked it. But if Samantha was doing what I thought she was doing, then we'd have problems.

David was mine. She had no right to touch him. "Get your hands off him, bitch!" I almost screamed. And they all just laughed. David laughed hardest. And I knew that he wasn't mine any more. Maybe ours, but not mine.


This was completely not the way I was meaning to take it. The story went off the rails at a certain point. She just had a look in her eye which suggested that she wasn't paying as much attention to herself as to what those hands were doing behind her back. I'd like to think that our heroine got over it, and maybe the happy foursome continued in a lighter vein. After all, she doesn't seem to mind sharing herself.

But people are weird. I get jealous about some things which are horribly hypocritical myself. I try not to let the jealousy get the best of me, but I admit a certain jealousy about sharing certain people, even when I'm in the room, even when I'm next in line to share and be shared. I imagine that my lovers are the same way.

Anyway, I hope PB is alright, but as there was no official FFF this week, this'll be my contribution to the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

What's mine is mine, what's yours, is also mine. Jealousy or not...

I get jealous too, at all the wrong times and over all the wrong people. And yes, you can put yourself on that list.