Friday, April 27, 2012

TMI Friday

Because I'm tired after this week. It's been a week. Oh, and blame Hedone, just because I saw hers first.

This week's TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to our hearts (and some other body parts, too). It's all about SEX!...Yes, again.

1. What is your sexual personality?
I'm a bit of a swing; I can be quite demanding and dominant, depending on how hard-up I am, or I can really just want to be taken. Sometimes when I'm the most desperate, I want to be ravaged rather than initiating. It depends on my mood too; sometimes I want to mark my territory, as it were, and sometimes I want to be marked. My adventurousness comes out at different times too. I guess my sexual personality is schizoid.
2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught?
Oh, I've done this plenty. I used to sneak out of parties my parents had at our house to go have sex with Mike. There's really nothing like the feeling of knowing that downstairs all the adults are just talking about normal PTA stuff, and you're upstairs with your brother's cock jammed in your ass. I'm not saying that risk is my favorite aphrodisiac, but it's a good one, and there's really nothing like it. But I've done it elsewhere too; hell, there are probably plenty of stories I've already told which would fall into this category. I've sneaked away for sexy fun times often enough that you'd think I would have gotten caught, but really, I've never been "caught" per se, although I've been walked in on.
3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
  1. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
  2. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
  3. Record the two of you having sex
  4. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle
I'd do any of those, although I might not do them for my own enjoyment. I'm just not that into spanking. But I could even enjoy that in the right circumstances.
4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies? Why?
Some of them. I think a line has to be drawn between fantasies that one would like to make reality, or a wish list, and fantasies which one wants to keep fantasy, like a list of fiction one likes to read. Getting things from a wish list is always fun. Getting things from fiction... well, I enjoyed The Hunger Games, but I don't want it to happen to me, no matter how romantic parts of it were. Just for instance.
5. How important is sex in your life?
Pretty damn important. Maybe too important sometimes. I don't mean that as a mark against sex; sometimes, it's not as important as other things.
Bonus: Finish the following phrase: "Sex is..."
Sex is a natural, enjoyable part of life that everyone takes entirely too seriously.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

My PTA meetings were never that fun.

Anonymous said...

My fiction is to be at a party with you and sneak away.

If you ever see me...feel free to pull me aside, I am always down for that...however, it has never worked out for me.