Saturday, April 14, 2012

Discuss Amongst Yourselves

Sveta and I recently had a rambling discussion in text about various different things, and after some cleaning and editing and so forth, it seemed like something worth posting. Maybe it isn't, but hey, you're getting it anyway. I know you'd rather have more pictures of Sveta's naked ass. Wouldn't we all? We'll start in media res, as it were, because the beginning was just sort of rambling and unfocused.

LEXI: So, how about marriage?

SVETA: To you?

LEXI: To anyone.

SVETA: I guess so. Not now, but I could see it.

LEXI: To me?

SVETA: Couldn't I marry your Dad?

LEXI: He's taken, and if he ever becomes polygamous, I'm next in line.

SVETA: You can't unless they legalize incestuous marriage too.

LEXI: You'd really want to marry my Dad?

SVETA: No, not really. I like having him as my Dad too much.

LEXI: So you don't want to marry me?

SVETA: Are we being serious?

LEXI: Not really.

SVETA: Would you marry me?

LEXI: I'd think seriously about it. I'm not sure I'm the marrying kind, but I might marry you. I love you enough.

SVETA: Aw, stop it. You'll make me blush.

LEXI: You're cute when you blush.

SVETA: How about kids? Do you ever want to have kids?

LEXI: Yes.

SVETA: You didn't think very long about that answer.

LEXI: You don't?

SVETA: I do.

LEXI: Really?

SVETA: Hell yeah. I'm kind of baby crazy right now. Thank goodness I'm not around anyone with babies or I might steal them.

LEXI: But you want one of your own, right? Not to adopt.

SVETA: Yeah.

LEXI: I have to admit, the thought of you pregnant really turns me on.

SVETA: Me too. {There is a pause while we both picture Sveta pregnant; feel free to join in if that turns you on] Who would you like to be the father, if we were married?

LEXI: You mean which of us should wear the pants?

SVETA: No, stupid. I mean who should the father be. I can't see you going for artificial insemination.

LEXI: No, even if I decided that some random guy should be the father, I'd want to receive the donation firsthand, if you know what I mean.

SVETA: Duh.

LEXI: Don't sass me, girl.

SVETA: So who?

LEXI: In the ideal world, either Dad or Mike, actually.

SVETA: Oh.

LEXI: Does that freak you out?

SVETA: No. [Giggles] I was going to say the same thing. Mostly Dad though.

LEXI: It'd be a bit easier for you.

SVETA: Do you think he'd go for it, if we asked him?

LEXI: Probably not with me, but with you, maybe. Mike would knock either of us up in a shot. He's into that too. He once got Sheri pregnant. Mom and Dad didn't really approve. But they might not mind if we wanted a baby and you were having it and it was Mike's.

SVETA: I like Mike, but I really wish it were your Dad.

LEXI: Aside from family though, I'd want to find someone right. Either that, or someone random. I'm not sure if I'd want to get pregnant by a friend who might feel guilty.

SVETA: God, now I'm picturing you pregnant. We could both be pregnant at the same time.

LEXI: No way; I want one of us to be sane if the other is going to go crazy with hormones. One at a time. Although both of us pregnant would be super hot.

SVETA: Yeah.

And there I'll leave it for the moment, because we moved on to other topics, which I might share later. Don't want to get too long-winded though. Marriage and children seem to go together; if I introduce popcorn flavors or favorite movies, it'd spoil the narrative flow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexi,

Lucky husband. Depending on the gal and her genetics quite often sexual appetite increases. Nothing better then eating out and fucking a pregnant lass - very erotic. After supply comes in for the baby, mom ( Lexi, Sveta - whichever order) will find times when she is over producing and lactation play with sex is very very delicious and intense.

LT Lurker

Advizor54 said...

...still thinking of both of you pregnant and showering together....

OK, I'm back.

Kids are great, crazy great, but a ton of work. I'd get you both pregnant except for the details of my vascectomy, but, for you two, i'm willing to get it reversed. YOu should to it at the same time, get the crazies x2 and get it all over with.