Saturday, April 7, 2012

Panties Again

Sveta bought me a pair of panties which I wasn't sure I was going to like; they're a cut I don't normally wear, the name of which I didn't even know (I'd never heard of "tanga" panties, but I lead a sheltered life). But after I tried them on, I may switch because not only are they super-comfortable, they also make my ass look amazing. No, I don't have any pictures to prove it at the moment. But they make me enjoy lace in a way I didn't before.

Have I mentioned that I like panties? God, I wish I had all sorts of money so I could go out and replace all my worn-out panties with this new style. They look pretty cute in basic cotton too, but the lace is amazing. Anyway, this was the best picture I could find of something similar. Enjoy.

Tanga panties

Aren't those cute? I'm feeling incredibly girly right now, just so you know.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

You should feel incredibly girly, because you are an incredible girl. Tanga's are very flattering and are a pleasure to find under jeans or a skirt. Where do we send donations for your lingerie budget?

MrM said...

You've won =) http://sexymasquerade.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/awards/

Soren Ambrose said...

Lexi, now educating the world of men on comfortable underwear to buy our sweethearts.

~Soren