Monday, July 18, 2016

Call Me Daddy

Matthew wrote me asking a question I don't think I've ever been asked before, let alone covered in the blog.  So congratulations to Matthew for a NFAQ (Non-Frequently-Asked Question).

"Many girls enjoy a daddy/daughter dynamic with older men who are NOT their actual dads.  (And many men—this reader included—enjoy the inverse.)  I wonder if your experiences with your real dad has made it —well, weird—to call another man 'daddy' in the sack.  Or maybe it was never your thing to begin with (apart from the real deal).  Now that I think about it, I don’t recall many stories of you with older non-related men.  Hmm . . . Anyway, I was wondering if you ever got the request to play this out and, if so, your reaction was something like, 'Senator, you are decidedly NOT my daddy.'"

I have told a few stories about older men, and many stories of mine were with older men but the age gap didn't make it in for whatever reason.  I'm totally down with older men.  Don't mind 'em younger at all, but totally down with older men.  I think, if I had to give statistics, in balance my relations with men older than me would be a fairly large majority, with men being old enough to be, if not my dad, at least older enough that it would be a thing, being a decent portion of that.  I don't always talk about it not because I don't like it but because frequently it didn't matter much to the story.

I totally get off on being with an older man, old enough to be my dad.  Part of that is because I'm a freak, I guess, but part of it is that I love the daddy/daughter vibe, even when it isn't my dad.  And I will call a guy "daddy" in the sack if he wants me to.  I don't usually do it without asking because it's not always what people want or expect, plus while I get off on it I don't need to do it to get off.  But if the dynamic is skewing that way, I will scream "Daddy!" at the top of my lungs.

It's not weird for a few reasons.  Firstly, there are plenty of things that my Dad won't do, so if I'm doing that with another man, I'm totally fine with calling him Daddy because I would love to do it with my actual Dad but am unable, so it's like surrogacy.  It also doesn't have to be an older man.  I've called Mike, "Daddy" a few times, although some of those were when we were doing impregnation play and I wasn't so much calling him my daddy as I was calling him our baby's daddy.  Yes, I'm fucked up.  What're you gonna do?

Second, calling someone "Daddy" doesn't make them my father any more than fucking him.  Sex with people I love isn't special because it's sex, it's special because there's love there.  The sex is great, but it's all just icing on the cake of love.  So if I call someone "Daddy" I'm not saying they are my father or in any way a replacement for him.  It's just part of the sexy times.

Thirdly, Dad and I frequently call each other "Daddy" and "daughter" during sex for reasons other than familial love.  We both get off on it from a purely sexual standpoint.  I know Mom would like for all the family sex to be pure, I think, but Dad and I get nasty sometimes, and if, "Oh Daddy, fill your daughter's little cunny with your hot daddy spunk!" is what is getting us off that evening, that's got nothing to do with him being my father.  It's play.  We baby talk too while having sex.  I think I've said it before, but I believe that Dad would have liked to have taken his daughters' virginity sooner, given the chance.  He likes them young.  I know, it's sick and wrong and terrible and all that.  But sometimes nothing gets him hard like me cooing in his ear while stroking his cock about how, "Widdle baby daughter is gonna be spwit wide open by Daddy's big peepee."

So, with all that, absolutely will I call a man "Daddy" in the sack.  Sometimes it's just that, but sometimes it's full-on roleplay, where he calls me daughter too.  I have no problem with it, and it turns me on.

I have had a few instances where it came from his side; he started telling me to call him daddy or calling himself daddy.  Only once have I felt a bit squicked by that, and I was already feeling a bit squicked by the whole thing, so a little more wasn't going to matter.  That one was the father of a friend.

It was in college.  We were staying at her parents' house for a weekend or something, and she was a much earlier riser than I was, so I was just getting into the shower and thought that everyone was out.  But he came in, didn't say anything at first.  I figured, "Okay, so I guess in this family you can come into the bathroom when someone's in the shower, no biggie."  That was certainly the rule in my house.  He pissed, but he didn't leave.  Finally, he said, "Hey, Lexi, hope you don't mind," like there was anything I could do about it at this point.

"No, it's fine."

"I figured you wouldn't."  I wasn't sure what he meant by that.  "You college girls are probably used to sharing bathrooms with people all the time."

Okay.  "Yeah, I guess."

"Is your bathroom coed?"

He had to have known it was.

"Ever shower with someone else?"

"Yeah, I guess."  It was a little creepy, but he was just saying all of it in such a matter-of-fact tone, like he was just making conversation.

"Bet it isn't as nice a shower as where you are now."

"No, it's pretty tiny."

"Mind if I join you?"

I mean, I could have said, "No thanks," and left it at that.  But hell, what the fuck?  "Sure, why not."

I saw his silhouette through the curtain.  He had only been wearing shorts.  He dropped them and pulled back the curtain a little.  He wasn't bad to look at, reminded me a little of my dad, truth be told.  "Mr. Klein..."

"Call me Nick."

"Okay, Nick.  Um... what's going on?"

"Everyone else is out.  I figured you might like some company."

"What else?"

"Well, daddy's little girl could get daddy all cleaned up."  And just like that he busted out the daddy talk.  Again, I didn't feel threatened at all.  He wasn't touching me at all.  His tone was totally friendly.

"Okay daddy."  In for a penny, in for a pound.  I grabbed the soap.

"Daddy slept late, just like his little girl."  I was soaping him up and he put his hands on my hips and held them there, not gripping, just touching.

"Does Daddy want me to clean up his thingee?"

"Oh yes, baby, that would be wonderful."  So I started soaping his cock up, but after a few seconds, with him as hard as he was, juices were flowing on my end too.  I rinsed him off and started sucking.  He had a nice cock, graying pubes which were matted down by the water.  He was groaning like nobody's business from the word go.  When I stuffed his head down my throat, he gasped and pulled back a little, then unloaded a giant amount into my mouth.  Good girls swallow, so I did, and I wondered if that was that.

"Now let me get my baby rinsed off and Daddy's going to take his little girl to bed and make her a woman," he said.  Okay, sex was on then.

We retired to the master bedroom, where despite being on a hair trigger the first time, he left me completely satisfied by number two.  He kept calling me his little girl and when I got into it and started moaning "Daddy, daddy," over and over, things got really hot and heavy.  Not that cock in vag isn't hot and heavy, but hot and heavy enough that we went through several positions, then I said to him, "Daddy, stick your peepee in your little girl's little butt."

He pressed in and said, "Naughty naughty, wanting Daddy's big cock in your little asshole," and spanked me, which I'm not always into but totally was that day.  Then he came in my ass from behind, groaning, "Here it comes baby girl!"

I wanted more, but he seemed to totally switch off whatever it had been and said that my friend and her mother would be back soon, which was when I started thinking again and realized what I was doing.  "Um... Nick, what's going on?" I asked again, more seriously.

And he told me that he knew just the sort of women who went to my college and were friends with his daughter.  Which, I suppose, might be true, but he was still taking a huge risk.  Still, I wasn't going to say anything if he didn't.

That weekend was interesting.  I didn't feel guilty, exactly, but I felt like someone must have known something.  No one said a word.  And after the early risers went to bed, Nick and I stayed up and talked.  He told me he really wanted to fuck his daughter but could never bring himself to do it, but that he'd had flings with several of her friends.  I'm pretty sure he wasn't lying when he said I was the best, although that might have been because he whispered it to me as I was bobbing my ass up and down on his lap, his cock going in and out deliciously.

He wanted to know if I had done anything with her.  I told him I would if she'd been interested, but nothing had happened as yet.  As it turned out, nothing ever did; she was cute and I would happily have fucked her brains out, but we just stayed friends, and I didn't go after her at all because it wasn't like I needed to.

Nick and I had two more trysts before I left, one after everyone else was asleep, quietly, and one when my friend and her mother were out again and Nick could go back to being my daddy.  After the first time, I didn't give a damn, and since we didn't need to pussyfoot around, we spent all the available time fucking each other silly and roleplaying to the point where he called me his daughter's name and I didn't give a damn.

I don't know what happened to the marriage, or the family.  Maybe one day he got up his courage and broached the subject with his daughter.  Or maybe he just kept on having illicit flings with younger girls who reminded him of her.  Either way, probably not for the best, and I'm not totally proud of myself, but it was hot as hell and regrets are a luxury.

Anyway, hope that story and answer worked for you.  If you've got other questions, let me know via the usual channels.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Fabulously hot and uncomfortable all at the same time. Well told and arousing too.

Maybe you gave him the outlet he needed to leave his own daughter alone. That request doesn't go well very often.

Naughty Lexi said...

@Advizor54 I suppose I might have, although he may not have left his daughter's friends alone. I also think it's sad that we have to live in a world where he couldn't have simply broached the subject with her. Not that she had to say yes, but that it couldn't simply be another thing one discusses. Ah well. I can live in my Utopian dreams, I guess...

Advizor54 said...

I think you were in a bit of a Utopian moment growing up. It balanced a loving but open father, with emotionally stable and sexually aware children. It's a rare combination.