Thursday, July 7, 2016

Smuggling Dildos

I used to be a regular sex-toy smuggler.  I haven't done as much of it recently, for various reasons, but in my prime I would sneak dildos and plugs into all kinds of places.  Sometimes it was a dare, but often it was just something I wanted to do.

I think it's a bit like comfort food.  Feeling full is comforting to me.  Usually the only things which were terribly distracting were vibes, but I didn't do that often and usually on dares.  Trying to sit still in a lecture or on a bus with a vibe going to town on your nethers is not comforting.  It can be excruciating.  I remember one teacher asked me if I was feeling okay after I came for the second time in his class.  I said I was feeling a little feverish.  Hence the flush.  He didn't press the issue.

But a lot of times, I would just put a dildo up my snatch before going to school in the morning.  It's important to wear panties when you do that, because sometimes things can slip out otherwise.  I had a pink dil, only about five inches and bumpy, which was my favorite.  It had a base so it would sit right up against my labia when I had it in, and I would just slip in in, put on my panties, then wear a skirt.  It's hard to hide the bulge in pants, at least not tight ones.

And then I would just feel nicely filled all day.  I could grind down on it a little to get a tickle, but mostly it was just present.  It helped with PMS cramps too, sometimes.

I remember at least once almost forgetting I was "wearing" it until I was getting hot and heavy with someone and he put a hand in my panties and thought I was a tranny.  I laughed and told him it was just keeping his place.  He wanted to see me pull it out, so I bent over and let him pull it out himself.  Then he started playing with me with it.  I had to take it out after because my muscles were too worked out to deal with it in, so it sat in my backpack the rest of the day.

After a while I graduated to butt plugs.  Those are easier to keep in, but less comfortable to sit with.  I tried one in the pink and one in the stink a few times, but that was hard to concentrate with.  I kept having to go to the bathroom to rub one out because the pressure between the two was intense.  But if I were out and about, it was easier to walk with a plug in my ass than a dildo in my pussy, so I might go for the former.  Plus, if I'm thinking I might get lucky that day, I could just leave the plug in and have a bunch more fun.

Gwen, my college roomie, bought us an egg vibe on a cord which strapped to the inner thigh.  She kept daring me to wear it to classes, and I did a few times.  That was easier to hide, but I kept soaking through my panties and the crotch of my jeans.  Only dark colors for that.  Although once she made me wear it out with shorts in exchange for something, I don't really remember what.  A few people saw the control strapped to my thigh.  They probably knew what was going on.

Swimming is another fun place to sneak a dildo.  It makes it easier to get off underwater.  I remember the first time I did that; I was much too young to be doing anything like that and yet I went to the pool with one inside me, put on my suit, and tried to look inconspicuous.  Once you're in the water it's fine, but getting in and out makes it much more obvious.  I think people assumed I was wearing a diaper or something and didn't say anything.  Or maybe they were looking on lasciviously.  I certainly would have.

Car trips are best with a little vibrating friend.  If you've got no company, that is.  I rode several hours in the back of my friend's parents' car with a vibe in.  Again, much too young for it to be even mildly appropriate.  I had mastered, at that point, the art of cumming without making a scene, so I just sat there and came over and over again.  When we got to the hotel and were safely in our room with the parents gone, my friend wanted to know what was going on, so I showed her.  She was enthralled and just watched as I got myself off again, then tucked it away in my bag.  We didn't do anything sexual that trip, but every night she wanted to watch me play with myself and the vibe.

Once, and only once, I let my sister talk me into sneaking the biggest dildo we had into school.  It didn't fit.  I had to sit weird and I kept having to sneak a hand down to keep it inside me.  Finally, when I was standing up after first period, it almost slipped out and I had to clench and run to the bathroom so I didn't start dropping rubber cocks on the floor.

And I think I've told this story, but I've also worn a double dildo in both holes to class.  That was tough.  It was like I had hemorrhoids.  I couldn't sit down.  I had to basically lean against the back of the chair and keep myself up.  Every time I let my ass slip down, the pressure was so intense I almost came.  Nobody said anything.  But I got back at Gwen for that one by making her do it too, and she said she almost died.

Yeah, I'm wicked.  Questions?  Twitter, email, or comments.  I'm waiting.

No comments: